This Easter Candy is the perfect sweet treat for Easter, adorable and delicious!
This Slow Cooker Easter Candy is my new favorite holiday treat! Peanuts and white chocolate get melty in the slow cooker before stirring in mini marshmallows and pastel M&Ms. A few Easter sprinkles and these candies are ready for the Easter Bunny!
There is nothing I love more during the holidays than a cute dessert treat. This Easter candy is the perfect dessert or treat for your Easter table. With white chocolate, peanuts, mini marshmallows and M&Ms this is as delicious as it is adorable.
This will be a hit with kids and adults and makes a great dessert or candy to hand out for your Easter celebration.
You can easily double this recipe to make a ton of candy to pass out for your Easter Egg Hunt.
I just love this Slow Cooker Easter Candy, the white chocolate mixed with the peanuts, marshmallows and M&Ms are just a spectacular flavor combo that will have everyone coming back for more.
I can’t wait for the holidays so I can make this candy and can’t wait for you to try it, I know it will soon become a Easter tradition in your family too, it is just too perfect for the holiday season.
Can I use regular chocolate?
Of course!! You can use regular chocolate almond bark if you like, the color won’t be as pretty as if you used white almond bark.
Can I substitute the peanuts?
Sure you can! You can use any nuts you like or you can even omit them if you have allergies and substitute pretzels.
Can I use regular marshmallows instead of the fruit ones?
You can but just make sure you use mini marshmallows not the larger ones.
Can I make this ahead of time?
You can make this ahead of time. These are good for a while, just make sure to keep them in an airtight container.
- White almond bark- This melts nice and smooth
- Roasted peanuts- You can also use honey roasted peanuts
- Pastel M&Ms- I use the Spring colored
- Fruit flavored marshmallows- These look so pretty in the candy.
- Easter sprinkles- These make it look pretty and festive!
How to make this Slow Cooker Easter Candy
- FULL RECIPE BELOW
- In your slow cooker place the almond bark and peanuts.
- Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours stirring often.
- Once the chocolate is melted and smooth turn off the slow cooker and let the
chocolate mixture cool until room temperature. You don’t want the chocolate to
start to harden up but you don’t want it so warm it melts the M&Ms and marshmallows.
- Stir the M&Ms and marshmallows into the chocolate mixture and stir gently until just combined.
- Scoop 1 – 1 ½ tablespoon scoops onto parchment paper.
- Top with more M&Ms and sprinkles.
You’ll love this Easy Easter Candy because it is
- Crowd pleasing
- Slow cooker recipe
Want more Easy Easter Recipes? Check these out!
- 2 (24 ounce) blocks of white almond bark
- 24 ounces roasted peanuts
- 1 ½ cups pastel M&Ms
- 1 ½ cups mini fruit flavored marshmallows
- Easter sprinkles
1. In your slow cooker place the almond bark and peanuts.
2. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours stirring often.
3. Once the chocolate is melted and smooth turn off the slow cooker and let the chocolate mixture cool until room temperature. You don’t want the chocolate to start to harden up but you don’t want it so warm it melts the M&Ms and marshmallows.
4. Stir the M&Ms and marshmallows into the chocolate mixture and stir gently until just combined.
5. Scoop 1 - 1 ½ tablespoon scoops onto parchment paper.
6. Top with more M&Ms and sprinkles.
7. Let set and serve!
● You can use plain mini marshmallows if you dont like the fruit ones.
● You can use honey roasted peanuts if you like.
● Store these in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks, even longer in the fridge!
● You can use other nuts if you like.