Easter Egg Bark is so easy to make and fun for the kids! Just melt chocolate and add your favorite Easter candies! So pretty!
Easter Egg Bark has to be one of my favorite things to make! It is the easiest stuff to make and it always looks amazing. You can make bark for any season or occasion, so this springy Easter Egg Bark is perfect for this time of year.
I love Easter! Probably because I love candy and Easter comes with some of the best candy! I love this recipe (if you can even call it a recipe, more like a technique, but it’s really just melting chocolate and sticking things to it lol) because anytime you can put chocolate and sprinkles ontop of more chocolate count me in!
Easter Egg Bark is one of my kids favorite things to make. This is a recipe that is great for kids to help with and they have a blast. They get to help from start to finish!
They love to help swirl the green chocolate into the white chocolate, then top with their favorite Easter candies and sprinkles. They even have fun breaking it into pieces after it cools.
Of course you can’t have Easter Egg Bark without the Easter Eggs and for that we use Cadbury Mini Eggs. These have been a favorite of mine forever. I mean is it really Easter without these poppable little bites of deliciousness? And while I always make sure to have a dish of these set out for Easter I also love using them in this recipe.
This is such a pretty treat you can make it and set it out on your holiday table or package it up for friends and family or place a few pieces in an Easter basket for the kids.
Easter Egg Bark
- I start with just a pound of melted white almond bark and swirl in some green melted chocolate to mimic grass.
- A few Easter sprinkles and then I finish with everyone’s favorite Easter candy Mini Cadbury Eggs!!
- After it cools I just break it into pieces and it is perfect to package up as gifts or lovely in a dish on your holiday table.
So with Easter approaching make sure to make some of this Easter Egg Bark!
Can I use food coloring in the bark?
No!! Please do not put food coloring in your chocolate, it will seize up and be a clumpy mess, just buy the pre colored chocolate melts.
Where do I find the colored chocolate melts?
I always find mine at Walmart in the party section, where they have like wedding cake stuff but you can also get them at craft stores like Micheals and of course you can find them on Amazon and get them delivered right to your door.
Can I use other candies?
Of course! Use whatever floats your boat. Chocolate eggs will taste better than say gummy candies or fruity ones but hey it’s your bark, knock yourself out!
Want more Easter treats? Check out these recipes!
What I used to make this recipe
- Candy Melts: I love these, they melt so easy and come in so many colors.
- Easter Sprinkles: These are the ones I love because they are so springy!
- Cadbury Mini Eggs: Perfect for this recipe and delicious on their own, I make sure to stock up for Easter!
- 1 pound white almond bark
- 1/2 pound green melting chocolate
- Easter sprinkles
- Mini Cadbury Eggs
- Break the almond bark into chunks and place in microwave safe bowl.
- Heat in microwave at 30 second intervals stirring in between until all melted and smooth.
- Pour into a foil lined 9x13 or so pan.
- Repeat process with green melting chocolate but drop spoonfuls of melted green chocolate onto the white.
- Use a butter knife to swirl the green through the white.
- Add your sprinkles and eggs.
- Let cool for 4 hours (quicker in fridge)
- Break into pieces and serve!