I am so addicted to pudding poke cakes!!! They are so easy, so tasty and they are real crowd pleasers! There are sooo many combinations you can make with these poke cakes and since it is the summertime I have been making citrus ones and they are amazing!!
You just take whatever flavor cake mix you like, bake it, poke it, pour over whatever pudding flavor you choose, top with cool whip and there you go, a wonderful refreshing dessert that will wow everyone!
This one I made with my sister in mind. She loves creamcicles so naturally she adored this cake :)
- Orange Creamcicle Cake Mix OR Orange Cake Mix, made according to directions
- 2 small boxes instant vanilla pudding, made according to directions
- Cool Whip, whipped topping
- Mix cake according to directions and bake in 9x13 Pyrex dish.
- After cake bakes, poke holes throughout top of cake.
- Prepare the pudding and pour over cake.
- Top the pudding layer with a layer of whipped topping.
- Place in fridge at least 4 hours.
- Slice and serve!!