This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC. All opinions are mine alone. #SimplySweetness #CollectiveBias
Hey guys!! It’s Holiday Time!!! And yes my tree has already been up for a week, ain’t no shame in my Christmas game lol!
I love, love, love the holidays and of course I love holiday baking! Every Christmas Eve I make a huge tray of freshly baked goodies for everyone one to enjoy and of course to leave out for Santa!
My favorite part about making this tray is I change it up every year. It is the perfect thing to really get creative, try those new recipes you pinned on Pinterest and test out that cookie recipe you have been dying to try.
The best part is that I always make a bunch of these goodies so that I can package them up and give them friends and family that stop by during the holiday season.
When I have that much baking to do I head to Sam’s Club to get all the ingredients I need. That is where I spotted these Red & Green Holiday 52oz. Bag of M&M’S®.
I grabbed a bag (okay maybe 2 lol) because they are a delicious way to add a festive touch to any baked treat and look great scattered around your dessert platter or in the bottom of a jar of cookie for gifting.
The Stand-Up Pack will keep your M&M’S® fresh and ready-to-go in an easy resealable package. So you can add them to your baked treats and save the rest for later.
I love the Stand-Up pack, it keeps them so fresh and the resealable stand up bags stops them from rolling all over my pantry lol.
Now onto my special holiday goodies this year!
First up are these amazing Fudge Topped Cookies. Classic sugar cookies and topped with a mound of thick fudge icing and sprinkles with those Red & Green M&M’S making them the perfect holiday treat. These are to die for!! Thankfully I packaged up some for my neighbors before I ate too many lol. Santa will definitely give you extra presents if you leave him these Christmas Eve.
- 1 package sugar cookie mix, or a roll of premade dough
- 12 oz bag semisweet chocolate chips
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup Red & Green M&M'S®
- Bake cookies according to package instructions and cool.
- In large microwave safe bowl warm up the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in 30 second intervals until melted.
- Add in cocoa powder, sugar and vanilla
- Beat with a mixer until combined
- It will be thick so I spoon a good amount on and use my clean hands to spread it out into a very thick layer on the cookies.
- I then top with Red & Green M&M'S®
So this holiday season get to baking and gifting with these recipes and Red & Green Holiday M&M’S® at Sam’s Club!
And check out more great holiday baking ideas HERE!