Hey y’all!! I have been super excited to share this holiday treat with you! It is the easiest most perfect holiday dessert or snack ever!
It takes minutes to put these Elf Shoes together and they are going to be the hit of every holiday table this season.
What is not to love about salty Bugles filled with creamy peanut butter and then dipped in white chocolate? The bright sprinkles make them so festive and really pop!
I cannot begin to tell you how delicious and addicting these are. You better get ready to make a ton because they will be gone before you know it.
I like to call them Elf Shoes because that is what they remind me of, little pointy toed magical Elf Shoes. But they also look like Elf Hats if you flip them around lol! So it is up to you what you call them.
Kid’s will love them because they are colorful and hello peanut butter! Adults will love them because hello peanut butter lol!
These make the most perfectly popable snack that will be gorgeous in a huge bowl on your table, but these also make the perfect gift.
Just fill a mason jar up with these cuties, throw on a bow and you have the perfect hostess gift or present for anyone this season. Fill cellophane (I love that word #random) bag with them and you have a got a great party favor for anyone coming to your house for the holidays.
I will include a recipe for these though there is really no set recipe, it can make as many or as little as you like. You can use sprinkles or no sprinkles, red or green chocolate or just stick with white. It is completely up to you! Anyway you make them they will be delicious!
- 1 bag original Bugles
- 1 cup CREAMY peanut butter
- Half pound of white almond bark
- Put the peanut butter in a ziploc baggie and smush it around a little to get the peanut butter more flowy (lots of technical cooking terms in that sentence lol)
- Cut a little bit off the corner of the baggie and start squeezing a little bit of the peanut butter in each Bugle.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave in 30 second intervals until all melted.
- Dip the ends in the chocolate and sprinkle on the sprinkles.
- Set onto wax paper to cool.
- Continue until you have as many as you need!
So see easy peasy to make this fabulous little treat that will have your guests dashing through the snow to get some more! (that was bad I know hehe)
Make up a big batch of these, actually make two big batches because these will be gone before you can say Ho Ho Ho (I couldn’t resist! I’ll stop now lol)
Will you be making my Elf Shoes this Christmas Season?
You can follow me on Pinterest for lot’s more yummy inspiration!