Week two of our Comfort Food Series!!! What is better when the weather is chilly than to snuggle down with some seriously comforting foods? That is just what Dana and I are sharing with you, some of our favorite comfort foods.
This week I am sharing my Chicken Alfredo Ravioli Bake. It is cheesy, creamy and full of flavor. And it is actually pretty easy to make.
When it comes to alfredo sauce you can either get the jarred kind, make your own or get the kind in an envelope. The kind in the envelope is the kind I use. I think it is by Knorrs? Anyways, you just add it to milk and butter and voila alfredo sauce that is between homemade and jarred lol.
So here is the recipe for my Chicken Alfredo Ravioli Bake. It was the perfect dinner on this blustery winter night and my family devoured it and I’m sure yours will too!
Chicken Alfredo Ravioli Bake
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken diced
- 1 pound frozen cheese ravioli
- 3 packets alfredo sauce mix made according to directions or 3 cups homemade or jarred
- 1 cup mozzarella
- garlic salt
- Brown off the diced chicken in a skillet, sprinkle with pepper and garlic salt.
- Saute till cooked all the way through. Set aside.
- Boil ravioli and drain.
- Mix ravioli, chicken, sauce and mozzarella.
- Place in 9x13 baking dish.
- Bake at 350 till top is slightly browned (about 15 minutes).
- Serve with salad or garlic bread.
Want more comforting goodness? Check out Dana’s Creamy Chicken Pot Pie. Yum!
Don’t forget to check out the yummies we made last week!