This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ElevateYourMeal #CollectiveBias
Hey guys!! Today I am going to share with you an amazing, quick, gorgeous pasta dish that is out of this world delicious! It is one of my favorites because it is so quick but so yummy and it just seems a little more refined than our normal pasta night. It’s an elevated dish but still simple and amazing!
Spinach & Red Pepper Pasta is a quick weeknight dinner that everyone loves (perfect for meatless Monday!) But just because it is a quick dish doesn’t mean it cant be gorgeous or delicious so I like to elevate this dish by using high quality ingredients!
Since I like to make this dish a bit more elegant I make sure to use the best pasta and I am in love with Barilla® Collezione pasta.
I get this right at my local Kroger and it is sooo good!
What makes Barilla® Collezione so special? It is high quality, it is high class pasta!
Barilla® Collezione has six artisanal pasta shapes like Bucatini, Casarecce, Penne, Rigatoni, Spaghetti, Orechiette and their fabulous Totellini.
These pastas are crafted using traditional Italian bronze plates for a homemade “al dente” texture that makes it perfect for holding on to all your delectable sauces.
I also like that Barilla® Collezione pasta are made with non-GMO ingredients, yay!
So when I want to make my weeknight dinner just a little more upscale I reach for the Collezione pasta.
This Spinach & Roasted Red Pepper Pasta is so easy to make but it makes a big impression.
Spinach & Red Pepper Pasta
- Heat spinach and peppers in oil and butter with garlic
- Boil Collezione Pasta until al dente
- Toss the pasta with the spinach and peppers.
- Top with grated cheese, pepper and basil or parsley
So anytime you want to elevate your weeknight dinner or make a pasta dish to really wow your friends make this Spinach & Roasted Red Pepper Pasta. Or try any of their Collezione pasta to take your pasta dishes to the next level!
Spend $15 on any Collezione products between 09/06/18 and 11/26/18 and receive a $5 reward with this OFFER
- 1 pounds Barilla® Collezione Pasta
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced (2 tsp.)
- 1 12- oz. jar roasted red peppers, rinsed, drained, patted dry, and sliced
- 2 cups frozen chopped spinach thawed and drained
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- shredded basil or parsley for topping
- Thaw and drain frozen spinach
- Boil Barilla® Collezione Pasta until al dente, drain
- In a large skillet melt the butter with the oil over medium heat
- Add the garlic to the oil/butter
- Add the spinach and drained roasted red pepper to pan
- Toss the pasta in the pan with the spinach and peppers
- Top with parmesan, pepper and basil or parsley