These bacon loaded brussels sprouts are roasted with crispy bacon, sweet red onion and all that ranch flavor everyone loves! A real crowd-pleaser!
These delicious and crispy Brussels Sprouts is our new favorite side dish!! I mean everybody loves bacon and ranch right?! And these brussel sprouts are full of flavor.
Let’s be honest here brussels sprouts don’t always have the best reputation, and they don’t always get all the love, so sometimes you have to dress them up a little! I absolutely love these bacon brussel sprouts. They are a quick and easy side dish that are full of flavor from sweet red onions and salty, crispy bacon.
These roast up in the oven and are a great one pan side dish. You just toss everything together and throw them on a pan and let them roast while dinner cooks.
Bacon Ranch Brussels Sprouts are picky eater approved!! Nobody can resist them when they are roasted all golden with crispy bacon, sweet onion and of course ranch.
Not only are these perfect for a weeknight dinner but they are fabulous for entertaining, this recipe is so easy to double or triple. These are even perfect for holidays, such a simple side dish that will certainly impress.
One of the best ways to make sure your brussel sprouts are delicious, is by getting them locally sourced, so you know they are fresh! It is brussels sprout season right now so you are sure to get some amazing ones!
You will love this recipe because it is
- Perfect weeknight side dish
- Great for entertaining
What You Need To Make These Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Dry ranch mix- Make sure you are using dry seasoning and not the liquid salad dressing
- Brussels sprouts- I like to use fresh but you can use frozen if that is what you have on hand
- Bacon- Bacon makes everything better so use your favorite
- Red onion- I like to use red onion but you can use whatever color you have on hand
- Oil- You just need a little to help get these perfectly crispy
How To Make These Loaded Brussels Sprouts
- Full recipe below
- Wash and prep sprouts and slice onion.
- Chop bacon.
- Mix everything with ranch dressing and oil.
- Bake till perfectly roasted!
Can I use homemade ranch?
Of course! As long as it is a ranch mix and not the liquid version.
Can I make these on the stove?
Sure! Just crisp up the bacon first and then remove from pan and cook the sprouts and onions in the bacon grease so skip the oil from the recipe.
Get more great sides like these here…
- 1 tablespoon dry ranch mix
- 1 pound brussels sprouts
- 3 slices bacon
- 1/2 small red onion
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Preheat oven to 400
- Wash, dry and cut off bottoms of sprouts and then slice in half.
- Slice the onion into very thin slices
- Dice the bacon
- Add the sprouts, onion, bacon, ranch seasoning and oil to a ziploc bag and shake until everything is mixed and coated.
- Place everything on a foil lined baking sheet in an even layer
- Bake 20-25 minutes until sprouts are tender and roasted and bacon is crispy
Add red pepper flakes for spice
You can leave out the onion if you dont like it or substitute for garlic