S’mores Slab Pie is the perfect dessert! Graham cracker crust, fudgy pie and that marshmallow swirl are out of this world!
S’mores Slab Pie is the going to be your number one go to dessert all summer long, well and all Spring, Fall and Winter too. This pie is good all year round!!
Every potluck or BBQ, 4th of July or Memorial Day my family only wants one thing from me, S’mores Bars. They are delicious and I honestly always have to make two pans because they go so quick!
I also love to make fudge pie, which is a super simple fudgy pie that requires few ingredients. So of course the next step was to put these two together to create one truly amazing slab pie.
Slab pies are large flat pies usually made in jelly roll pans. That makes this recipe perfect for my large family who loves dessert! No need to double this recipe, it makes plenty!
I took the crust from the S’mores Bars and use it as the bottom layer, next comes the filling from that luscious fudge pie, finally some marshmallow swirls and you are in S’mores heaven!!
This is great dessert for everyone who loves S’mores but hates the mess and boy can they be messy!!
S’mores Slab Pie is the absolute ultimate dessert. It is easy to make, requires few ingredients (ones you can always have on hand) and travels so well! This is a great potluck, BBQ, party dessert because it makes a ton and again travels perfectly.
I thought the S’mores Bars were everyone’s favorite but once they got a bite of the S’mores Slab Pie with it’s graham crust, sinfully fudgy chocolate and irresistible marshmallow it became the new dessert everyone asks me to bring.
So this summer (or anytime you want an amazing dessert) make this S’mores Slab Pie and you too will be hooked!
What I used to make this
Jelly Roll Pan or Large Cookie Sheet- I love this copper one, I use it for everything! Gotham Steel Nonstick Copper Cookie Sheet and Jelly Roll Baking Pan 12″ x 17″
More S’mores Desserts
My marshmallow fluff is too thick!
Just spoon it all into a microwave safe bowl and microwave at 10 second intervals until thinner consistency.
Can I make this with just a simple graham cracker crust?
Of course!! If you want to just do the normal graham cracker crumbs, butter, sugar crust go for it!
Can I make this in two smaller pans?
Sure! This could be made in 2 smaller cookie sheets if they are about half the size of the jelly roll pan.
Can I use marshmallows instead of fluff?
Nope!! You need to use the fluff, it swirls in nicely and stays soft and fluffy where marshmallows can get too chewy.
This recipe is super simple!! You just make a quick crust with graham crackers, a sinful chocolate filling and swirl in the marshmallow, easy peasy!!
S'mores Slab Pie
- 1/2 cup butter room temperature
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 eggs slightly beaten
- 3 cups sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 8 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 16 oz marshmallow fluff
Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until light. Beat in egg and vanilla. In a small bowl, whisk together flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder and salt. Add to butter mixture and mix at a low speed until combined.
- Press dough into an even layer on the bottom of the prepared jelly roll pan or cookie sheet pan, you are looking for something about 12 x 17 by 1 in size.
- Next make the fudge filling by mixing the eggs, sugar, cocoa powder, flour, butter, evaporated milk, and vanilla in a large bowl until just combined. Do not overmix.
- Pour evenly on top of crust.
- Place spoonfuls of marshmallow fluff all over the top of the chocolate mixture.
- Using a knife swirl the marshmallow fluff into the chocolate, careful not to swirl down into the crust.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Cool and serve!