This post has been sponsored by COOL WHIP. All thoughts and opinions are my
Cookies & Cream Lush is the ULTIMATE no bake dessert. Each layer is bursting with creamy, crunchy cookies & cream flavor!
Cookies & Cream Lush is my favorite dessert to make. It is so easy, takes just minutes and is no bake! What could be better?!
My grandma makes this amazing Lemon Lush that is layers of a shortbread crust, lemon filling and whipped topping, and it is amazing! Since my boys love Oreos, I decided to make my own Cookies & Cream version of my grandma’s lush recipe.
Of course the crust had to be made with Oreos, they always make the perfect crust for any dessert. Next I made a cream cheese layer that I could just eat with a spoon. The next layer is cool chocolate pudding. Now usually I would top this with my favorite thing ever, Cool-Whip.
Anyone else obsessed with Cool-Whip? I literally keep a tub on hand at all times to just sneak spoonfuls of, I love it!
Back to the recipe lol. I would normally just top this with my beloved Cool-Whip but when I was at Walmart for the 7th time this week I saw these new Cool-Whip Mix-Ins. Can I just repeat that Cool-Whip Mix-Ins. This is what I have dreamed of!
Cool-Whip Oreo Mix-Ins, is exactly what it sounds like, that classically delicious Cool-Whip with Oreos mixed in. I bought two tubs, one for this recipe and one for snacking.
I cannot get over how incredibly delicious this is. I have been dipping apples in it, my husband has been dipping Oreos in it because why not lol. And when I wander downstairs in the middle of the night for a snack I just grab a spoon and get a spoonful. It is amazing!!
Okay okay back to the recipe again lol. I topped my Cookies & Cream Lush with Cool-Whip Oreo Mix-Ins, and people have lost their minds over this dessert.
It is so easy your kids could make it. It is no bake which is always a plus. It feeds a crowd. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE loves it!
It is the perfect dessert to take to a BBQ or potluck, or to take to someone.
I am pretty sure I will be making this on a weekly basis, thankfully it is so easy!
I also am pretty sure I will be buying these Cool-Whip Oreo Mix-Ins on a weekly basis too! They even have a Brownie Batter one (OMGGG!!)
I am already dreaming of what else I can make with these Mix-Ins. You can frost a cake with it, dip strawberries in it for a snack. This goes way beyond just a pie topping, this is next level deliciousness!
So go to your local Walmart and buy this, I promise you will love it, I promise you will be back buying more in just a few days, so pro-tip buy 2 tubs (maybe 3)
Cookies & Cream Lush
- Crush up Oreos with melted butter and press into a 9×13
- Whip cream cheese with powdered sugar and milk
- Make chocolate pudding according to box directions
- Layer the cream cheese on top of the crust
- Top that with the pudding
- Top that with Cool-Whip Mix-Ins, Oreo
- Sprinkle with crushed Oreos
Can I freeze this?
Yes! This is a great make-ahead dessert that can be frozen and thawed before serving.
Can I double/halve this recipe?
Yup! This recipe is very easy to double or halve.
Can I make this ahead of time?
Of course! This is one of those desserts that actually taste better the longer it sits.
- 36 Oreo cookies
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 container Cool Whip Mix-Ins, Oreo
- 2 4 ounce packages chocolate instant pudding
- 3 cups milk
- Crush your Oreos in the food processor (remove 1/4 cup for topping) and pulse in the melted butter
- Press the cookie mixture into the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch baking dish (I use a metal measuring cup to help press the crust down.
- Place the pan in the refrigerator or freezer to set up.
- Mix the cream cheese with a mixer until light and fluffy then add in 2 tablespoons of milk, and sugar, and mix well.
- Spread this cream cheese layer over the crust.
- In a bowl, combine chocolate instant pudding with 3 cups cold milk and whisk for 2 minutes.
- Spread the pudding over the cream cheese layer.
- Top the whole thing with the Cool-Whip Mix-Ins, Oreo.
- Place in the freezer for 1 hour, or the refrigerator for 4 hours before serving.