Easy, festive and amazingly delicious, these Holiday Sugar Cookie Cheesecake Bites are definitely one to add to your holiday menu!
Hey guys!! Christmas is next week!! Eeek!! Are you ready?!? I am not…. lol
I have a party this weekend to host and then I am having the whole family over for Christmas Eve dinner, I might have stretched myself a little thin lol.
Of course I will need lots of yummy treats for the party and for Christmas Eve. I think the holidays are meant to be indulgent and I love love love having a big Christmas platter full of bite size desserts.
I created these Holiday Sugar Cookie Cheesecake Bites just for that platter and they are delicious!! They are honestly so addicting it is dangerous. The chewy sugar cookie cups are filled with a cheesecake/pudding filling and are just the perfect match.
It is impossible to eat just one (I had to give away my batch, I just could not stop myself lol)
What I really like about these cups is how easy and quick they are to make! I start with a Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix and then add in a few holiday sprinkles.
I roll the dough into balls and pop them in little mini muffin tins and use my fingers to spread the dough up the sides.
Then I just bake and while they are baking I mix up a little vanilla pudding with some sweetened cream cheese and fill a ziploc back with that mixture.
When the cookies cups are done you will notice the middle has kinda filled in again. Do not worry, while they are hot from the oven just use a spoon to kinda push the middle to the side creating your cup shape again.
Once they are cool just use your ziploc bag to fill the cups with the luscious cheesecake filling.
A few holiday sprinkles and they are ready to be devoured by your guests!
Holiday Cheesecake Cookie Bites
- One pouch sugar cookie mix and the eggs a butter it uses I used Betty Crocker
- Holiday sprinkles
- 8 oz block softened cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- Large package vanilla pudding 5.1 oz
- 2 cups milk
- Preheat oven to 350
- Lightly grease a mini muffin tin (24 count)
- In a bowl mix your sugar cookie dough according to directions
- Add in your sprinkles, probably about a tablespoon but you can add as much or little as you like
- Roll the dough into balls
- Place one dough ball in each muffin cup
- Spread the dough up the sides to form a cup
- Bake until lightly browned 10-12 minutes
- Remove from oven and while still how use a spoon or little shot glass to press down the middle of the cookie cups, reforming the cup shape
- Let cool
- In a mixer mix together the cream cheese, sugar
- In a separate bowl mix the pudding mix and 2 cups of milk
- Whip together the cream cheese mixture and the pudding mixture.
- Spoon the cheesecake filling into a ziploc bag. Cut off tip
- Fill cups with filling, sprinkle with sprinkles and serve!!
Please make these this holiday season! I promise they will be the hit of the dessert table!
Don’t forget to check out Dana’s Layered Strawberry Truffles!