Chicken Fajita Hash is my new favorite thing to grill! Tender marinated chicken on top of grilled potatoes and veggies, yum!
Who’s ready for summer grilling? I know I am! It gets hot in Virginia, surprise, surprise, and I love cooking outside as much as possible. Of course I also love meals that are quick and delicious. This one gets all the check marks. An easy marinade gets this dinner done, start to finish, in 30 minutes.
There is just something about standing outside with the smell of the grill in the air, the kids running around the front yard and something delicious cooking on the grill that screams summer. We often get a little bored of the same old hamburger and hot dogs so I like to look for different grilling recipes that I know my whole family will enjoy and that are easy. This Chicken Fajita Hash has quickly become a family favorite.
This Chicken Fajita Hash takes just minutes to make and the marinade makes the chicken out of this world delicious. This one is a real crowd pleaser and I love how quick it comes together with just a few ingredients.
Fresh onions and peppers, baby potatoes and lean chicken tenders all come together on the grill to create this amazing dish. We just love and the flavor is incredible!! Add on a few slices of avocado or a bit of salsa and dinner is done!
If you like this summer recipe try these!
- Slow Cooker Root Beer BBQ Chicken Sliders
- Pig Pickin Tres Leches Cake
- Bacon Pimento Cheese Potato Salad
- Caprese Pasta Salad
- 1 pounds chicken tenderloins
- 3/4 cup Mazola Corn Oil
- 1 envelope taco or fajita seasoning
- 1 green bell pepper sliced
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 1 orange bell pepper sliced
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 pound baby potatoes
- Mix the Mazola Corn Oil and seasoning together
- Pour half the seasoning over the chicken and let marinate for an hour.
- Meanwhile bake your potatoes in the microwave for 5-8 minutes until just tender.
- Halve the potatoes.
- In a medium bowl toss the potatoes with the sliced veggies and remaining marinade.
- Preheat your grill to medium high.
- Place your chicken directly on the grill.
- Place your veggie on aluminum foil or a grill pan and grill alongside your chicken.
- Cook the chicken about 8 minutes or until cooked through, 165 degrees.
- Serve the grilled chicken on top of the veggies, yum!