Hey guys!! I have got the easiest most delicious recipe to share with you today.
Now I have a deep love for crescent rolls from a can, they are delicious on the side of dinner but that is not what I love them most for. I love them for creating other recipes!
Not much can beat their buttery flakiness and the fact that all you need to do is open a can and you are good to go and ready to create thousands of yummy recipes! I always make sure to keep a can of crescents in my fridge!
My mom loves cream cheese danishes so I figured I bet I could make a quick version using crescent rolls and I was right!
These little cups only require a few ingredients and full of flavor. They are so good I have a hard time stopping myself from popping them all in my mouth, yum!
So you just cut your dough into squares and press them into a mini muffin tin.
Then you whip up the danish filling and fill the little cups and bake.
After that you just bake them off.
The middles sink down while cooling making them the perfect little vessel for the cherry filling!!
I am a busy mom so I bust out the canned cherry pie filling for this recipe, ain’t no shame in my danish game!
Then you are done, these are perfect for brunch, breakfast, luncheon, parties, dessert, midnight snack, Tuesday afternoon, Netflix binge, anything! Perfectly poppable little bites of heaven!
I have already said how easy they are to make but just in case here is a video showing you just how simple they are to make!
- 1 can of crescent rolls or crescent roll dough
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 2/3 cup of sugar
- splash of vanilla or lemon juice, optional
- Canned cherry pie filling
- 2/3 cup of powdered sugar
- 4 tsp milk
- Preheat oven to 350
- Spray a mini muffin tin with non-stick spray
- Cut one can of crescent roll dough into 24 squares
- Place each square into ti and spread up the sides
- Beat the softened cream cheese with sugar and vanilla or lemon (optional)
- Place some of the filling into each crescent cup
- Bake for 12 minutes or until dough is golden brown
- Let cups cool
- Into the middle of each cup place a cherry from the pie filling
- Next stir the powdered sugar and milk till smooth
- Drizzle glaze over top
Don’t forget to head on over to Dana’s and check out her Caramel Banana Sweet Cream Rolls, yum!!