“This post is sponsored by Dannon, but opinions expressed are my own.”
Yogurt Granola Cups are the perfect snack! Crunchy granola mixed with your favorite creamy, cool yogurt is the best snack combo!
Hey guys!!! Now that we have taken down the holiday decorations and cleaned up the last of the wrapping paper you may be over all the holiday cookies and sprinkles lol!
After the holidays I like to get back into routine, no more cakes and cookies for snacks, no more lounging on the sofa watching holiday movies, back to work lol!
It takes a little bit to get back into the swing of things. I make sure I arm myself with everything I need to beat those afternoon slumps.
I love to make these Yogurt Granola Cups because they are so easy and I can fill them with my favorite yogurt, Dannon® Oikos® Triple Zero.
I loveDannon® Oikos® Triple Zero because not only does it come in delicious flavors but it has 15g of protein! That is what gives you that energy that we all need. They call it triple zero because it has 0 fat, 0 added sugar*,
and 0 artificial sweeteners.
I just make these granola cups and whenever I want a sweet snack I just pick my favorite flavor Oikos® Triple Zero and spoon some on there and I have the perfect afternoon snack.
Of course no afternoon pick me up would be complete without some coffee! I have discovered new STōK™ Cold Brew Coffee and I am in love!! I am an iced coffee kind of gal so I was so excited to find this!
SToK coffee brews using a higher ratio of coffee beans to
water than typical hot brewing which brings out every drop of
delicious cold coffee. It has become my daily ritual!
Together these two treats have become something I look forward to every day, a little bit of me time to recharge!
These are so easy to make and you can substitute the honey for molasses (my favorite), add in some vanilla or cinnamon and totally make these your own! I make a big batch and snack on them all week.
I make them in regular muffin tins but they would be fabulous in mini ones too!
You too can make these delicious granola cups and add your favorite Dannon yogurt! You can even get crazy and top them with a little fruit!
- Nonstick cooking spray, for spraying the muffin tin
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Kosher salt
- 2 cups Dannon Okios yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray the wells of a 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick spray; set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir the oats, pecans, honey, oil, maple syrup and a pinch of salt until completely combined. Press 2 heaping tablespoons in each well of the prepared muffin tin, pressing to go up the sides (if you have additional granola, use an additional muffin tin). Bake until golden and crisp, 15 to 18 minutes. Let cool completely, then remove the granola cups from the muffin tin.
- Fill each granola cup with about 2 tablespoons yogurt,
You can get everything you need for this afternoon treat at your local Publix and you can head on over to the Publix Morning Moments website to discover Dannon® products and additional “Perfect Pick-Me- Up” recipes!