Hey mamas I want to talk to you today about car seats. I am now pregnant with my second so I went through a lot of trial and error with my first one. One thing I learned my lesson on was car seats. Of course I went out and bought the safest car seat I could find and felt like such a good mama buckling my baby in.
Then one day I realized my rapidly growing son exceeded the weight limit for that car seat, I had just bought it!!! So I had buy another one and then lather, rinse, repeat every time my kid grew.
It grew to be frustrating to know there was always an approaching weight limit looming above us. It meant shelling out more money for the next size car seat to fit my son safely. It was stressful on me and my wallet.
This pregnancy while browsing around looking at all the new baby goodies for my new little one I came across the Evenflo Platinum Evolve 3-in-1 Combination Seat.
My eyes immediately went to the weight limit 22 to 110 pounds, hallelujah!! I have big babies so I knew after my new baby outgrew the infant car seat this one would be perfect and would be able to stay in it for as long as needed without having to buy car seat after car seat.
I was so excited I went right out and bought one for Dean, it looked so much safer than the other car seats recommended for his weight and age, plus it has cup holders, always a plus in my book!
We are in love with this car seat! It is like the best car seat ever with so many great features! I love that it is 3 car seats in one, a 5 point harness for 22-65 lbs, a High-back booster for 30–110 lbs (which is what I use for Dean) and a No-back booster for 40-110lbs. So as you can see this is a car seat you can use for quite awhile.
It also has
- Three separate foam layers of different densities that prevent pressure point build up, for those long trips. The comfort tech cushions are comprised of three layers – comfort, support, and endurance – that works together to equalize pressure points, keeping kids safe and comfortable. No more whining!
- Two Position Recline (super important for those inevitable car naps)
- Height Adjustable Headrest
- Dual Integrated Cup Holders (score!!)
- Buckle pockets that tuck the buckle tongues away, making it easier and safer for kids to get in and out of the seats and ultimately protecting kids from buckle burns. This is one of my favorite features, Dean always complains about the hot buckles on his old car seat and on those really hot days they can be painful. This is such a thoughtful feature!
- Another favorite feature of mine is the OUTLAST® Performance Fabric which keeps your kids comfortable in hot or cold weather for a peaceful and safe drive. I love that so much. They really did think of everything!
Also it is a breeze to install thanks to SureSafe installation; equipped with quick Connectors and Latch Guides for a safe and quick installation (nothing frustrates me more than a hard to install car seat!!) Plus when it comes time to transition the back removes turning the seat to no back booster, such an ease.
You can also see how easy it is to install HERE
Of course it is also amazingly safe. Not only is Evenflo a brand I already trust but I feel even more secure knowing this seat was designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2 times the federal crash test standard, side impact tested and meets or exceeds all applicable Federal Safety Standards and Evenflo’s Side Impact Test Standard.
Dean loves his new car seat!!
I wish they had this car seat with my first one and now that they do I will be picking up another for the new baby!
You can learn even more by checking out this awesome video HERE!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Evenflo®. The opinions and text are all mine.