Slow Cooker Beef Ramen is a delicious crowd-pleasing dinner that will be a hit with your family!
This Slow Cooker Beef Ramen is my new favorite weeknight dinner. So easy to throw together and so flavorful. Ground beef, green onions, carrots, red bell pepper with a sweet and savory sauce make this a crowdpleaser.
I love using my slow cooker to make easy, delicious dinners. I just throw everything in the slow cooker and in the evening we always have a warm dinner waiting for us.
This Slow Cooker Beef Ramen is a new family favorite. My family asks for them every week. Who doesn’t love ramen and with this easy recipe you can turn them into a hearty budget friendly dinner.
Groceries are pricey right now and there is no cheaper dinner than ramen noodles but you can take those cheap ramen noodles and make a filling dinner for a crowd.
Ground beef, carrots and red bell pepper bulk up these noodles but you can add your family’s favorite veggies. You can even add a fried egg on top and make these even more delicious!
This is such a great change to regular ramen and kid friendly. My kids love it and you can leave out the veggies for picky eaters or add more if you like.
This is also customizable so you can use different veggies or spice it up. You can top this with scallions, sesame seeds, sriracha, or yum yum sauce.
You will love this recipe because it is
- Easy and fast.
- Family friendly.
- Budget friendly.
- Full of flavor.
- A set it and forget it meal.
- Perfect for weeknights.
How to make this Slow Cooker Beef Ramen
- Full recipe below.
- Brown your ground beef.
- To the slow cooker add your beef, carrots, red bell pepper and scallions.
- Mix together the garlic, soy sauce, brown sugar and chicken stock.
- Pour the sauce into the slow cooker.
- Cook on low.
- Before serving add in your dry ramen noodles.
- Stir to combine and cook.
Ingredients you need
- Full recipe below
- ground beef
- matchstick carrots
- red bell pepper
- low sodium soy sauce
- brown sugar
- chicken stock
- ramen noodle packets
My favorite slow cooker for this recipe is this Hamilton Beach one.
Can I use any meat?
Yes, you can use ground pork, ground chicken, ground turkey or even ground venison for this recipe.
Can I add other vegetables?
There are many veggies that would be great in this recipe. Broccoli, carrots, green bell pepper or even snow peas would also be fabulous in this. You could even do a little thinly sliced cabbage.
What can I top this with?
I like to top it with more scallions and sesame seeds but you can also use sriacha, yum yum sauce or a fried egg.
Want more slow cooker recipes? Check out these!
- Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Steak Bites
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Beef
- ● 1 pound ground beef
- ● 1 cup matchstick carrots
- ● 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- ● 2-3 scallions rough chopped
- ● 3 garlic cloves , minced
- ● 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- ● 1/2 cup brown sugar
- ● 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken stock
- ● 2 ramen noodle packets
- ● Sesame seeds for garnish, optional
- ● Scallions for garnish, optional
1. Brown and drain your ground beef.
2. Add the beef to the slow cooker.
3. To the slow cooker add your carrots, red bell pepper and scallions.
4. In a bowl mix together the garlic, soy sauce, brown sugar and chicken
5. Pour the sauce into the slow cooker and stir to combine.
6. Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
7. About 30 minutes before serving add in your dry ramen noodles, discard
the seasoning packets, you just want to add the noodles.
8. Stir those around frequently to make sure they get all covered and cook
9. When the noodles are tender serve!
10. I like to top with more scallions and some sesame seeds.
● While this is ramen you could skip the noodles and serve this over rice or in lettuce leaves.
● You can swap out the beef for ground turkey or chicken.
● Add red pepper flakes or sriracha for a spicy kick.
● Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 3 days.