Sausage Ball Biscuit Bombs are stuffed with cheese, baked in a biscuit bomb and topped with everything bagel seasoning to create the perfect bite!
This post has been sponsored by Tyson Foods, Inc. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Hey guys!! Are you ready? The holidays are right around the corner!! I am so excited! Some of my favorite things about the holidays are the food, the cooking and the baking. I love it all!! I start planning my big Christmas Eve dinner menu and Christmas breakfast menu months in advance, crazy as it seems lol.
One thing we always have a lot of for Christmas morning is sausage, in all sorts of ways lol. I wrap up Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Sausage Precooked Links in crescent rolls for dunking in syrup, I make Sausage Biscuit & Gravy Cups, and I love to bake just good old sausage biscuits.
I only use Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Sausage; it is the best. It is what my grandma uses, it is what my mama uses and it is what I use. It has just the perfect signature blend of seasonings.
I get my Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Sausage right at my local Kroger along with all my other holiday cooking needs at the best prices! I also love shopping there during the holiday season because with their “Share the Love” campaign, whenever you purchase a participating Tyson product, Tyson Foods, Inc. will make a $1 donation to Feeding America® .
Everyone’s favorite dish, though, is the Sausage Ball. I swear I just cannot make enough of them! We snack on these all morning while opening presents. I often make them as an appetizer to Christmas Eve dinner, too, since everyone loves them so much!
This year, I wanted to see if I could change these beloved Sausage Balls up a bit and create something a little different. So not only did I stuff them with cheese but I then stuffed the Sausage Balls into biscuit dough. And then because all that wasn’t enough, I sprinkled everything bagel seasoning on top. Guys, these are out-of-this-world delicious!
They are so easy to make and were a huge hit!!
Sausage Ball Biscuit Bombs
- Make the sausage ball mixture.
- Place a chunk of cheddar into each ball.
- Place a sausage ball into half of a biscuit.
- Roll and top with everything bagel seasoning.
- Bake and serve!
I get all my Tyson® products like Jimmy Dean® Sausage and Wright® Brand Hickory Bacon right at my local Kroger! Be sure to stop by and pick some up because you can use them in many different ways to bring joy to your family and friends this holiday season.
Make sure you get plenty because right now with the “Share the Love” campaign, whenever you purchase a participating Tyson product, Tyson Foods, Inc. will make a $1 donation to Feeding America®—making everyone’s holiday a little brighter.
- 1 roll Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Sausage
- 4 cups shredded cheddar
- 3 cups biscuit mix
- 1 block cheddar, cut into half inch cubes
- 2 cans 8-count large canned biscuits
- everything bagel seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Mix the sausage, shredded cheddar and biscuit mix
- Take a bit of the sausage mixture, flatten into a circle, and place a cube of cheese in the middle
- Roll into a ball
- Bake sausage balls on cookie sheet for 12-15 minutes until cooked through
- Separate each biscuit into 2 halves and work them with your fingers to stretch them a little.
- Place one sausage ball into the middle of a biscuit round and roll into a ball
- Place on a clean baking sheet and sprinkle with everything bagel seasoning
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden