Peppermint Cream Cookie Cups are a quick, easy, festive treat you’ll love making for the holidays. The peppermint center make them the perfect sweet treat!
Hey guys!! The holidays are here! Yay! I love the holidays so much, the lights and decorations, the shopping and gifting, the smells and music and most of all the baking and treats.
As much as I love the Fall with it’s pumpkin spice and apple cider I can’t wait for Winter and it peppermint flavored everything!
There is nothing I love more than to heat up the oven, pull out my mixer and make holiday treats on a cold winter day.
But I also like if those sweet treats don’t take all day to make. These Peppermint Cookie Cups are done in a flash and full of fabulous peppermint flavor. The perfect cookie cups are filled with a creamy center making these the perfect dessert.
I love making these little treats around the holidays because they are so festive.
These are great to take to get togethers and they always have a spot on my Christmas dessert table.
Can I use homemade cookie dough?
I have not tried it with homemade dough before but you can certainly try.
Can I use chocolate chip cookie dough?
I think that would be super yummy!!
Can I substitute vanilla pudding for another flavor?
Sure chocolate pudding or cheesecake pudding would be just as delicious! I think they even have a white chocolate pudding, which sounds amazing.
Do these need to stay refrigerated?
They should be refrigerated while the are not being served.
You can decorate these any way you, like here are some topping ideas
- Mini chocolate chips
- Crushed peppermints
- Peppermint chips
- Chopped mint chocolate
- Red sanding sugar
For more great holiday desserts check out these
- Pillsbury sugar cookie dough
- 8 oz block softened cream cheese
- Large package vanilla pudding, 5.1 oz
- 1 teapsoon peppermint extract
- 2 cups milk
- Crushed peppermints for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350
- Lightly grease a mini muffin tin (24 count)
- Roll the dough into balls.
- Place one dough ball in each muffin cup.
- Spread the dough up the sides to form a cup.
- Bake until lightly browned 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and while still how use a spoon or little shot glass to press down the middle of the cookie cups, reforming the cup shape.
- Let cool.
- In a mixer mix together the cream cheese, sugar.
- In a separate bowl mix the pudding mix and 2 cups of milk and peppermint extract.
- Whip together the cream cheese mixture and the pudding mixture.
- Spoon the cheesecake filling into a ziploc bag. Cut off tip.
- Fill cups with filling, sprinkle with crushed peppermint and serve!!