Halloween is just next week!! I still haven’t finished Dean’s dragon costume but just a few more stitches and it will be done! He is super excited!
I could not resist taking a few minutes to whip up a quick Halloween treat! This recipe for No Bake Cookies & Cream Mummy Pops is not only easy and delicious they are just too cute (can mummies be cute?)
This is my go to “cake pop” recipe. It isn’t really a recipe for cake pops per se but that’s what I usually call them and it saves me the trouble of baking a cake, letting it cool, turning it into balls and so on.
This recipe could not be easier and it comes together in your food processor in no time.
You just mix one package of softened cream cheese with one package of Oreos in your food processor and blend till combined. That’s it!
Form the mixture into ball, pop sticks in them and then let them set in the freezer.
I then melt up some white almond bark (white chocolate) and dip the pops into the chocolate.
I set them on wax paper.
When they have all been dipped I take them one by one and hold them over the bowl of melted chocolate, dip a fork into the chocolate and then drizzle it all over the pop.
Before the chocolate drizzle has time to cool I stick on 2 black sprinkle eyes and you have a mummy pop!
See easy peasy!
These fly off the plate, people cannot get enough of these, there are never any leftover! (so you may want to stash a few for yourself ;)
I love these much more than traditional cake pops because they are easier and I think they are tastier. I mean come on it cookies and cream on a stick people!
So I hope you make these for a perfectly spooktacular treat this Halloween!
No Bake Cookies & Cream Mummy Pops
- 8 oz block cream cheese softened
- 1 package Oreo cookies
- 2 one pound blocks white almond bark found in baking aisle
- Black sprinkles for eyes
- Sucker sticks or paper straws
- Mix one package of softened cream cheese with one package of Oreos in your food processor and blend till combined.
- Form the mixture into ball.
- Stick sucker sticks or paper straws in the balls.
- Place in freezer.
- Melt the white almond bark (white chocolate) in microwave till smooth and melty.
- Dip the pops into the chocolate and place them on wax paper.
- When they have all been dipped take them one by one and hold them over the bowl of melted chocolate, dip a fork into the chocolate and then drizzle it all over the pop.
- Before the chocolate drizzle has time to cool stick on 2 black sprinkle eyes.