No Bake Caramel Apple Lush is perfect Fall with layers of cream cheese, whipped cream, caramel, butterscotch pudding and apple pie filling.
No Bake Caramel Apple Lush is the Fall dessert you need in your life!! It’s No Bake and full of caramel apple flavor, yum!!
Scroll to bottom for recipe.
Guys I am so excited!! I walked outside the other morning and it was chilly!! Fall is definitely in the air! I immediately went back into the house grabbed a pumpkin spice coffee out of my Fall mug and threw a flannel scarf around my neck and went back outside into that crisp breeze.
I love, love. love Fall and as soon as there is just the slightest nip in the air I start making Fall desserts flavored with pumpkin and apple, I pull out the slow cooker and make soups and stews, I wait all year for Fall!
This year I came up with this delicious No Bake Caramel Apple Lush. Everyone loves a good lush recipe! It is basically a crust, sweetened cream cheese layer, pudding layer and then a whipped topping layer. The flavors and add-ins are up to you, the sky is the limit with the kinds of lushes you can make.
This Caramel Apple version is my favorite!! Since there isn’t caramel pudding available I use butterscotch and it is amazing in this dish.
The apple pie filling makes this dessert come together in minutes and of course lots of caramel drizzled over the top really takes this to the next level!
This dessert is Fall in a pan and is so easy to make and suer easy to take and share (if you want to, it’s almost too good to share!)
So make this No Bake Caramel Apple Lush today! I promise it will be your new favorite dessert and get you feeling Fall!
Can I substitute the graham crackers?
You sure can!! Feel free to use vanilla wafers, gingersnaps, Golden Oreos or even Apple Pie Oreos if you can find them!
Can I use homemade apple pie filling?
Of course!! As long as it is cool or room temperature just substitute home made.
No Bake Caramel Apple Lush
- Scroll to bottom for FULL recipe
- Make a crust with graham crackers and butter
- Mix the cream cheese with milk and sugar and spread on crust
- Make the instant pudding and mix with apple pie filling and spread on top of cream cheese mixture
- Top with cool whip
- Add crushed graham crackers on top and lots of caramel sauce!
I topped mine with just some graham cracker crumbs and caramel drizzle but here are some other great ideas to top this No Bake Caramel Apple Lush with.
- Roasted chopped peanuts
- Toasted pecans
- Toasted walnuts
- Caramel bits
- Toffee bits
- Chocolate covered toffee bits
Products I Used
Check out these other great recipes!
- Caramel Apple Funnel Cake Fries
- Toffee Fruit Dip
No Bake Caramel Apple Lush
- 1 1/2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 container Cool Whip
- 3.4 ounce package butterscotch instant pudding
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 21 ounce apple pie filling
- Caramel for topping
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
- Press the graham cracker mixture into the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch baking dish (I use a metal measuring cup to help press the crust down.
- Place the pan in the refrigerator or freezer to set up.
- Mix the cream cheese with a mixer until light and fluffy then add in 2 tablespoons of milk, and sugar, and mix well.
- Spread this cream cheese layer over the crust.
- In a bowl, combine butterscotch instant pudding with 1 1/2 cups cold milk and whisk for 2 minutes.
- Combine the pudding with the apple pie filling.
- Spread the pudding/apple mixture over the cream cheese layer.
- Top with the Cool-Whip.
- Sprinkle with extra graham cracker crumbs and lots of caramel sauce.
- Place in the refrigerator for 4 hours before serving.