Loaded Baked Potato Dip is a deliciously easy way to get all your favorite flavors of potato skins in one amazingly cheesy dip!
This post has been sponsored by Mondelez International group. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Hey guys!! So it is that time of year when the weather is chilly, the holidays have passed and football dominates the TV (and all your social media lol). It also means lots of entertaining so everyone can watch the big game together!
I need to make sure I always have some snacks on hand for game watching, that’s why I stock up at Kroger! I like to keep lots of crackers on hand because every game needs them for dips or cheese, they are a great way to put some “delicious snacks in play”.
Our favorite is RITZ, their buttery flavor is perfect for snacking anytime and great in lunch boxes. Today I am going to show you how they pair perfectly with this Loaded Potato Dip.
I always try to create appetizers that are fun twists on regular game day food. So today instead of loaded baked potato skins we are going to make Loaded Baked Potato Dip.
All the delicious flavors of potato skins but baked into a quick and delicious dip!
This recipe could not be more simple, I use refrigerated mashed potatoes to make this recipe come together in minutes. It is also a perfect way to use up leftover mashed potatoes.
I top mine with bacon, green onions and cheese but feel free to get creative and add your own spin on.
How can I spice this up?
You can add some chipotle to the mix, top with chopped jalapenos or even add a little hot sauce!
Can I make this ahead of time?
Sure!! I would make it all the way to the baking portion and throw it in the fridge! Then,when your hungry football fans are ready, just pop it in the oven and bake!
- 1 1/2 cup mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup - 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup cream cheese softened
- 4 green onions sliced, divided
- 2 cups Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 6 sliced cooked crumbled bacon
- RITZ crackers, serving size is 6 crackers
- 1) Heat oven to 350ºF.
- 2) Mix potatoes, sour cream, cream cheese spread, 1 cup cheese, 3 slices bacon crumble, and half the onions; mix well.
- 3) Spoon into 9-inch pie plate or skillet; sprinkle with remaining cheese and bacon bits.
- 4) Bake 15 to 20 min. or until shredded cheese is melted and dip is heated through. Sprinkle with remaining onions.
- 5) You can add a drizzle of sour cream on the top.
- 6) Serve with RITZ Crackers.
I promise you this will be your new go-to dip and everyone will love it!!
This is the perfect game day dip for a crowd or even for a just a movie on the couch. It is so delicious and so easy you will be making it all the time, thankfully it doubles beautifully (you’ll need it!)
Head to your Kroger for all your gameday snacks and right now between 1/21 – 1/28/18, RITZ Crackers and snack crackers will be $1.99, touchdown!!
Find your nearest Kroger store HERE
Be sure to make sure you have plenty of RITZ this season!