This No Bake Banana Lush is perfect for summer!
This No Bake Banana Split Lush is always a showstopper! Layers of graham crackers, creamy fillings and topped with sprinkles, hot fudge, cherries, it is delicious!! I love a good no bake dessert
There is nothing better in the summer than an easy No Bake Dessert that I can just whip together and that everyone will love and this no bake banana lush is perfect.
My favorite part is that this comes together so quick and is always impressive. This is going to be your go to dessert all summer long! No need to turn on the oven and heat up the kitchen with this delicious dessert.
This fabulous cake starts with a simple graham cracker crust, a creamy cream cheese layer, and a luscious banana layer before getting topped with whipped cream, hot fudge, sprinkles and a cherry.
This is a great dessert in the spring and summer because it is cool, creamy and refreshing. I like that I can make it the night before and have a stunning dessert for any bbq, cookout or potluck this summer.
I always want to bring the best dessert to every gathering and this one has always impressed. It just looks so gorgeous with it’s layers and everyone always loves anything with a cherry and sprinkles on top.
I promise this will be your new go-to dessert all summer!
I promise your whole family will love these No Bake Banana Split Lush.
You will want to make this dessert again and again! We do!
You will love this recipe because it is
- Easy and fast.
- No Bake.
- Full of flavor.
- Perfect for summer.
- Great for parties.
Can I freeze this No Bake Banana Split Lush?
Lush cakes freeze beautifully. Just wrap them in plastic wrap and freeze for up to 3 months. Let them thaw an hour before serving.
What else can I top this with?
I like to top this with the traditional banana split toppings like whipped cream, hot fudge cherries and sprinkles. But you can also top it with walnuts, pineapple ice cream topping, crushed up waffle cones.
Can I use other cookies for the crust?
Yes! You can use crushed-up vanilla wafers or oreo cookies, just keep the same amount.
●Graham cracker crumbs- You can crush your own, but I do cheat and use the precrushed ones.
● Butter- Every good dessert starts with butter.
● Cream cheese- Make sure this is softened, it makes mixing so much easier.
● Powdered sugar-This helps sweetened things up.
● Instant banana pudding- Make sure you get instant and not cook and serve pudding.
● Milk- I like to use whole milk but you can use whatever milk you drink.
● Whipped topping- just like a real banana split this gets topped with delicious whipped cream.
● Hot fudge, sprinkles, cherries- All the best toppings for this banana split cake.
How to make this No Bake Banana Lush
- FULL RECIPE BELOW
- Place the graham cracker crumbs into a large bowl and add the melted butter.
- Stir until well blended.
- Press the cookie crumbs into the bottom of a glass baking dish.
- Next prepare the fillings.
- In large bowl using an electric mixer combine the cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Fold in one container of the whipped topping.
- Spread over cookie crust.
- In medium bowl, whisk together the dry pudding mixes and milk until combined.
- Spread the banana pudding layer over the cream cheese layer.
- Use the rest of the whipped topping to top the pudding layer.
- Garnish with hot fudge, cherries, sprinkles.
- Refrigerate until set.
Want more cool and creamy desserts? Check these out!
- Lime Icebox Cake
- Pig Pickin’ Tres Leches Cake
- No Bake Caramel Apple Lush
- Pina Colada Cheesecake Bars
- Cookies and Cream Lush
- Peanut Butter Lush
- ● 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- ● 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- ● 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ● 1 cup powdered sugar
- ● 2 (3.4 ounce) boxes instant banana pudding
- ● 3 cups milk
- ● 2 (8 ounce) containers whipped topping
- ● Hot fudge, sprinkles, cherries for topping
1. Place the graham cracker crumbs into a large bowl and add
the melted butter.
2. Stir until well blended.
3. Press the cookie crumbs into the bottom of a 9x13 glass baking dish.
4. Next prepare the fillings.
5. In large bowl using an electric mixer combine the cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
6. Fold in one container of the whipped topping.
7. Spread over cookie crust.
8. In medium bowl, whisk together the dry pudding mixes and milk until combined.
9. Spread the banana pudding layer over the cream cheese layer.
10. Use the rest of the whipped topping to top the pudding layer.
11. Garnish with hot fudge, cherries, sprinkles.
12. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
● Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
● You can freeze this to make slicing a little cleaner but it is not necessary.
● This is a great make ahead dessert.
● This looks stunning in a clear glass dish.