Banana Split Cheesecake Cookie Bites are nestled in a buttery sugar cookie crust and topped with hot fudge, sprinkles and of course a cherry on top!
Banana Split Cheesecake Cookie Bites are banana flavored no bake cheesecake nestled in a buttery sugar cookie crust and topped with hot fudge, sprinkles and of course a cherry on top! These are always a big hit and so easy to make!
Hey guys!! I have got an awesome dessert for our first week of our Summer Dessert Series, yum! This is always one of my favorite series because who doesn’t love desserts? Especially summery ones which are always cool and refreshing and yummy!
I love making cheesecake cookie bites. The cheesecake filling is no bake and since it is made with pudding you can change the flavor up. The crust is a sugar cookie dough that you can add sprinkles to for a pop of color.
These cookie bites come together in minutes and everyone always loves them. They are perfectly poppable and no one can resist grabbing one every time they walk by the dessert table.
I always associated banana splits with summer so I figured that would be my next venture into these cheesecake cookie bites.
I just mix milk, banana pudding and cream cheese together to make a lovely no bake cheesecake filling. I use Betty Crocker sugar cookie dough mix and add a few sprinkles to the dough before pressing balls of dough into my mini muffin tin. After baking I use a shot glass to make an indent in the dough and form the cookie cup.
Then I just fill up the cups and add a little hot fudge, sprinkle and a cherry on each one!
These are delicious, cool, creamy, and sure to be a big hit at any party, bbq or cook out you have this summer.
- One pouch sugar cookie mix and the eggs a butter it uses, I used Betty Crocker
- 8 oz block softened cream cheese
- 1 T sugar
- Large package banana pudding, 5.1 oz
- 1½ cups milk
- Hot fudge
- Maraschino Cherries
- Preheat oven to 350
- Lightly grease a mini muffin tin (24 count)
- In a bowl mix your sugar cookie dough according to directions.
- Roll the dough into balls.
- Place one dough ball in each muffin cup.
- Spread the dough up the sides to form a cup.
- Bake until lightly browned 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and while still how use a spoon or little shot glass to press down the middle of the cookie cups, reforming the cup shape.
- Let cool.
- In a mixer mix together the cream cheese, sugar.
- In a separate bowl mix the pudding mix and 1½ cups of milk.
- Whip together the cream cheese mixture and the pudding mixture.
- Spoon the cheesecake filling into a ziploc bag. Cut off tip.
- Fill cups with filling.
- Drizzle with hot fudge, sprinkles and top with a cherry!
- Refrigerate 30 minutes before serving!
Stay tuned all month long for more amazing Summer Desserts!!
Don’t forget to check out Dana’s Angel Food Cupcakes with Blackberry Frosting, yum!