Hey yall!! I have a killer recipe to share with you guys today. Now I have talked about how much I love the taste of S’mores but hate the mess before, so no traditional S’mores for me!
However, that does not mean we wont be eating all sorts of S’more goodness around here. So far I have already created these amazing S’mores Muddy Buddies and it makes one delicious snack!
Now I have seen on Pinterest people stuffing Oreos with toasted marshmallows and while that sounds delicious lets face you take a bite and the marshmallow is going to squish out both sides. So I have made S’mores Bars before and they are the best thing ever. My family cannot get enough of them and they are devoured at every get together we have in the summer (and fall).
I figured I could just take those marshmallow stuffed oreos, put them in the some brownies and voila S’moreo Brownies!! They are ridiculous! Ridiculously delicious!!!
These bars are gooey and way more yummy than a regular s’more oh and super simple to make.
These S’moreo Brownies will be making an appearance at all our pool parties and cookouts this year and I am sure once you try them you will be making them all summer too!
You just start with your favorite brownie batter, then add halved Oreos to the batter.
Top those with marshmallows.
Broil the marshmallows just till they are toasty.
Smush the tops of the Oreos on.
Top with rest of brownie batter, graham crackers, marshmallows and chocolate squares.
Bake. cool, cut and serve up this deliciousness!!
- 5 ounces semisweet or bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 8 tablespoons 1 stick unsalted butter, cut into quarters
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 eggs
- 1¼ cups granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Graham crackers
- mini marshmallows
- regular marshmallows
- Chocolate bar
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 8-inch square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium heatproof bowl set over a pan of almost-simmering water, melt the chocolates and butter, stirring occasionally until smooth. (Or, melt in the microwave for 30-second increments, stirring after each, until melted and smooth.) Whisk in the cocoa until smooth. Set aside to cool.
- Whisk together the eggs, sugar, vanilla, and salt in a medium bowl until combined, about 15 seconds.
- Whisk the warm chocolate mixture into the egg mixture; then stir in the flour until just combined.
- Pour about half of the brownie mixture into the prepared pan and spread into the corners.
- Twist apart some Oreos and lay them on top of the brownie batter.
- Top each Oreo with a regular marshmallow.
- Turn oven to broil and broil marshmallows till just golden and toasty (don't take your eye off em)
- Return oven to 350.
- Remove from oven and top the marshmallows with the top Oreos and smush them down.
- Top with the remaining brownie mixture, spread into the corners and level the surface with a spatula.
- Top the batter with broken graham pieces, chocolate squares and mini marshmallows.
- Bake until slightly puffed and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a small amount of sticky crumbs, 35 to 40 minutes. Cool on a wire rack to room temperature, about 2 hours. Cut into squares.
Follow me on
Pinterest for more yummy recipes!!Visit Life With The Crust
Cut Off’s profile on Pinterest. Linked