My family looooves Rolos, it’s that candy my grandma always has in her candy drawer and the candy we all fight over lol!! And now they sell them in smaller form in these little bags and they are so cute and of course super yummy!!!
Chocolate and caramel is a classic combination that is just perfect together and just so happens to make an amazing milkshake!!!
This milkshake is really easy to make but is super delicious and hits the spot on these warm summer days.
- 3 cups chocolate ice cream
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping, the good stuff in a jar
- 1/2-3/4 cup milk, depending on how thick or thin you like your shakes
- Small bag of mini Rolos, about 15
- Whipped cream for topping
- Place all ingredient in blender.
- Blend till smooth.
- Serve in glass garnished with whipped cream.
- Serves 2-3.