Okay so you should seriously stop what you are doing and go make this ice cream, it is amazing!! Best ice cream ever!!! And the best part is, it is super easy to make and you don’t even need a machine!! Oh and there is only 3 ingredients!! So that was a lot of exclamation points but for an ice cream recipe this awesome they were necessary :)
This ice cream has an Oreo cream base with a Golden Oreo swirl and finally chunks of Golden Oreos mixed in and it is to die for!!
The base for this ice cream is just sweetened condensed milk and whipped cream, that is it, you can add anything you like to this base, pop it in the freezer and the next day you have wonderful ice cream.
I let everyone taste test this and I was surprised I had any left to photograph, they loved it!!
Best part of this recipe is that it was sooo easy even Dean could help make it (which he was super excited about). So this is a good ice cream to make with the kids and let them add in whatever they like and make their own creations :)
- 14 oz can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cups Heavy Cream, whipped to stiff peaks
- One package Golden Oreos
- Splash of Milk
- Beat cream to stiff peaks.
- Take half the Oreos and scrape out the cream filling into a large bowl, placing the cookie halves in separate bowl.
- In the bowl with the Oreo cream filling add the sweetened condensed milk and mix. (will have chunks, that's fine)
- Splash a little milk in with the Oreo cookie halves and let them soften, then stir till liquidy.
- Gently fold whipped cream into bowl with sweetened condensed milk mixture.
- Lightly fold Oreo cookie liquidy mixture into the condensed milk/whipped cream mixture.
- Break up the rest of the Oreos and stir them into ice cream mixture.
- Freeze overnight.
- Try to resist eating whole bowl at once......