Every Easter I make a lemon cheesecake and it is awesome, but this year I decided to switch it up a bit. I have been making these little cheesecake bites. It is a no bake cheesecake filling piped into sugar cookie shells, and they are amazing! I have done a few flavors, Vanilla, Chocolate and Strawberry and now it is time for lemon!
These little bites are addicting and my family always goes nuts for them so I know they will be loving it Easter when I stroll in with a big platter of these babies!
The recipe could not be easier. I start with a bought sugar cookie dough and smush them into a mini muffin tin.
While they cool I make the filling.
I prepare some lemon pudding (with a little less milk than it calls for) and just mix that together with some room temperature cream cheese.
Pipe that filling into the cups and voila, an amazingly delicious dessert everyone will love.
The slightly chewy sugar cookie cups go so well with the luscious lemon filling, match made in heaven!
- Refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 8 oz block softened cream cheese
- Package instant lemon pudding, 5.1 oz
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- Preheat oven to 350
- Lightly grease a mini muffin tin (24 count)
- Place one dough ball in each muffin cup.
- Spread the dough up the sides to form a cup.
- Bake until lightly browned 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and while still how use a spoon or little shot glass to press down the middle of the cookie cups, reforming the cup shape if needed.
- Let cool.
- In a mixer whip the cream cheese.
- In a separate bowl mix the pudding mix and 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- Whip together the cream cheese mixture and the pudding mixture.
- Spoon the cheesecake filling into a ziploc bag. Cut off tip.
- Fill cups with filling and serve!!
Check out my video on how to make these yummy little bites!
So this Easter wow you guests with these scrumptious Lemon Cheesecake Cookie Bites!
Don’t forget to head over to Dana’s for her Rainbow Jello Cloud Cake yum!
Want more Spring Desserts? Check out my other Springy Recipes!
Follow me on Pinterest for more yummy inspiration!