This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PepItUp #CollectiveBias
Okay guys! I have got a killer recipe for you today! Based on Pinterest perusing everyone LOVES stuffed shells, we love stuffed shells. I am always looking for a way to jazz up my stuffed shells. When I spotted these Hormel Pepperoni Minis I knew they were the perfect new addition to my traditional stuffed shells.
Dean loves pizza and he loves pepperoni! I buy these little Hormel pepperonis all the time because we just love to snack on them so much and they are the perfect size for Dean.
When I order pizza for my boys they want a little italian sausage and tons of pepperoni so I wanted to put those flavors in this hearty comforting dish.
Now that the weather has gotten cooler I think we all turn to hearty, warm, comforting dishes and these Pepperoni Pizza Stuffed Shells hits the spot every time.
It is so easy to make and makes a fabulous freezer meal and we all love those right?!
So you just start with a little sauce in a you baking dish and your stuffed shells.
Then I put on a layer on italian turkey sausage.
Then more sauce.
Finally cheese and your favorite toppings.
Now my boys just wanted that delicious pepperoni, but feel free to add your favorite toppings, peppers, olives, mushrooms anything you like!
- 1 pound ground italian turkey sausage
- 1 jar spaghetti or pizza sauce
- 1 pound jumbo shell pasta
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella
- 1 egg
- 1/4 grated Parmesan cheese
- Hormel Pepperoni Minis
- Boil and drain your pasta shells.
- Brown the sausage.
- Mix the ricotta, 1 cup mozzarella, egg and Parmesan together.
- Place a light layer of sauce down the bottom of your baking dish.
- Stuff the shells with the cheese mixture and place in dish.
- Top with all the sausage.
- Top that with the rest of the sauce.
- Top with the rest of the mozzarella.
- Then comes the fun part, load up the pepperoni!
- Bake uncovered at 350 for about 30 minutes until sauce is bubbly and cheese is melted.
Of course I have a coupon for you! Right now you can save $1.00 on the purchase of any two (2) HORMEL® Pepperoni packages by getting this COUPON.
What are some of your favorite recipes to make with Hormel Pepperoni?