Hey!! It’s fall yall! Dana and I are continuing with our Halloween Series!! I am bringing you guys another easy Halloween treat because I don’t know about you guys but I have like zero time lately and am in serious need of some quick treats.
This is another one of my barks that I love to make. Bark is so easy and quick and you can change it 1000 ways, no 2 barks are ever the same lol!
For this bark I was inspired by the Halloween Oreos and decided to throw them into some orange and black chocolate for the perfect Halloween Cookies and Scream Bark.
This bark would be perfect to package up and give to your little ghouls and goblins. It also makes the perfect party favor for all those Halloween parties!
Feel free to add in your favorite Halloween candies and make your own Cookies and Scream Bark!
Halloween Cookies and Scream Bark
- 1 pound orange chocolate melts
- 1 pound black chocolate melts
- A couple Halloween Oreos broke into bite sized pieces
- Halloween Sprinkles
- Melt the black chocolate in the microwave in 30 second intervals until melted and smooth.
- Pour the black chocolate into a foil lined 9x13 dish.
- Top with the broken Oreos.
- Melt the orange chocolate in the microwave in 30 second intervals until melted and smooth.
- Drizzle the orange chocolate over the black and cookies.
- Sprinkle the whole thing with Halloween sprinkles.
- Let harden completely.
- Break into pieces and enjoy!
Don’t forget to go by Dana’s and check out her Pumpkin Oreos! Yum!
Check out the rest of our spooky Halloween Series here —->
Follow me on Pinterest for more yummy recipes!!