Creating the perfect Baby Shower Registry with Balmex
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Balmex. All opinions are 100% mine.
Hey mamas!! As I mentioned before I’m pregnant!!!! Yay!! We cannot wait for a new bundle to arrive. I also cannot wait for my baby shower!
While registering for my baby shower I remembered how many mistakes I made on my first registry by not registering for enough of the must haves and too many things I didn’t use (wipe warmer collecting dust…)
Now when anybody asks what they should register for I have the answers lol!
My must haves for a baby registry to help you survive those first few months are
- Onesies, tons of them. They are perfect for any season to be worn under clothes or as is.
- Burp rags, burp rags and more burp rags!!
- Receiving blankets (these seem to get messy on a daily basis, so the more the better).
- This one is a little weird but sheets for your bed. You know you will feed that baby or change it in the your bed sometimes and when you do that baby will inevitably pee, poop or puke on your sheets, every time! So new sheets for you because laundry is a pain when you are recovering from childbirth.
- Balmex! I did not register nor buy any kind of diaper rash cream before Dean was born. I stupidly thought my baby would never get a diaper rash. Not only did I not think he would ever get a diaper rash, but I apparently did not realize it could pop up for the first time in the middle of the night when you know most stores are closed :/
Balmex was a lifesaver to fight diaper rash then. Dean was diaper rashy, we were new parents and he was screaming, which of course made this new mama cry. Thankfully Daddy ran right out and grabbed some Balmex and we were able to #EndTheRed fast!!
I know I will be registering for a lot of it! It is amazing! It can stop those tears in an instant!
Balmex Diaper Rash Cream is proven to reduce redness in ONE diaper change helping your baby feel better faster. And Balmex with ActivGuard helps neutralize harmful irritants found in dirty or wet diapers. It is also formulated with soothing Vitamins B5 and E, which help heal and soothe that rash quicker. It also forms a protective barrier to help seal out wetness, which gives that little tush time to heal.
I also love that it is pediatrician recommended so I know I can trust it and also it is gentle on, easy off thankfully because some of those other creams can be a pain to get off!!
So that is why I will be sure to put plenty of Balmex on my registry and it is also why I always include some when I give a baby shower gift!
Now I have a gift for you! A $2.00 off coupon for Balmex! Yay!! Grab yours here Balmex Diaper Rash Cream Special Offer and #EndTheRed
Fight irritation. End the red. Use Balmex instead.