This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #NaturallyCheesy #CollectiveBias
Hey mamas! It is back to school time and that means we are all probably looking for easy dinners. I have found something quick with a spicy pop of flavor that every one always agrees on!
How does buffalo chicken, gooey cheesy and zesty ranch all rolled up in a buttery crescent sound? Like dinner perfection right? Actually amazingly delicious dinner perfection is more like it!
These Cheesy Buffalo Ranch Chicken Roll Ups are the perfect thing to spice up your dinner table tonight and they take minutes to make, so they are a busy mom’s dream dinner!
While shopping at Walmart for school supplies and weekly groceries I always make sure to pick up refrigerated crescent rolls because they are so versatile. I also make sure to always have Kraft shredded cheese and Kraft Ranch Dressing on hand to make dinners come to together in minutes!
These Cheesy Buffalo Ranch Chicken Roll Ups are a snap to make! All you need is a little chicken (a rotisserie chicken or leftover chicken from the night before would save you even more time!) a little hot sauce, some cheese, a little creaminess from cream cheese, ranch and crescents and dinner is done! I add a little green onion for an extra burst of flavor and color, yum!
Now I just serve these up for dinner with a side salad or some mac and cheese and I have got one happy family and a happy mama because I got in and out of the kitchen in no time!
Making these could not be simpler. You just pop open a can of crescents, spread on a little ranch, top with a little chicken mixed with hot sauce and cream cheese, then some shredded cheese and green onions. Easy peasy!
Roll them up, place them on a cookie sheet and in minutes you have cheesy, warm little buttery bundles with a spark of heat, the perfect combination!
- Can of 8 crescent rolls
- 2 chicken boneless skinless breasts diced
- Hot Sauce
- Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup shredded colby jack cheese
- 3-4 chopped scallions
- Add the diced chicken to a skillet and cook on medium until browned and cooked through.
- Add in some hot sauce to coat. There is no measurement because some like it hot, some like it not, so add in what you are comfortable with. You want all the chicken lightly coated with the sauce but you can go heavier if you like,
- Preheat oven to 350
- Unroll the crescent rolls into triangle and smear a little ranch dressing on the entire surface of the crescent.
- Add a little chicken to wide side of each crescent (careful not to add too much!)
- Now top with a little cheese,
- Sprinkle some scallions on.
- Roll up and bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown!
Now my family can take a little heat and these are not very spicy at all (they can be if you add more hot sauce) but if you want to forgo the heat altogether just swap out the buffalo sauce for bbq sauce and bam another scrumptious dinner! The possibilities are endless with a meal like this. You could add a little hot sauce and bbq sauce for a spicy bbq version, switch out the hot sauce for a chipotle hot sauce and you will have a smoky version. You can totally customize this to your family’s taste and your pantry’s contents.
I hope you guys love these as much as we do and they help you get a fast and fabulous dinner on the table in no time on those busy nights!
You can visit Kraft for more easy and delicious recipe ideas your whole family will love!