These Buffalo Ranch Chicken Roll Ups are easy and family friendly!
Cheesy Buffalo Ranch Chicken Roll Ups are a perfect quick dinner or lunch! Chicken, cheese and buffalo sauce get wrapped up in flaky crescent rolls. These are always a hit!
Hey mamas! It is back to school time and that means we are all probably looking for easy dinners. I have found something quick with a spicy pop of flavor that every one always agrees on!
How does buffalo chicken, gooey cheesy and zesty ranch all rolled up in a buttery crescent sound? Like dinner perfection right? Actually amazingly delicious dinner perfection is more like it!
These Cheesy Buffalo Ranch Chicken Roll Ups are the perfect thing to spice up your dinner table tonight and they take minutes to make, so they are a busy mom’s dream dinner!
- Crescent rolls- A can of 8 any kind you like.
- Boneless skinless chicken breast- You can also use leftover chicken.
- Hot Sauce- Use your favorite, I like Franks.
- Ranch Dressing- Again use your favorite brand
- Shredded colby jack cheese- You can use pre-shredded or shred it yourself.
- Scallions- These add such a pop of flavor!
These Cheesy Buffalo Ranch Chicken Roll Ups are a snap to make! All you need is a little chicken (a rotisserie chicken or leftover chicken from the night before would save you even more time!) a little hot sauce, some cheese, a little creaminess from cream cheese, ranch and crescents and dinner is done! I add a little green onion for an extra burst of flavor and color, yum!
Now I just serve these up for dinner with a side salad or some mac and cheese and I have got one happy family and a happy mama because I got in and out of the kitchen in no time!
Making these could not be simpler. You just pop open a can of crescents, spread on a little ranch, top with a little chicken mixed with hot sauce and cream cheese, then some shredded cheese and green onions. Easy peasy!
How to make Cheesy Buffalo Ranch Chicken Roll Ups
- Add the diced chicken to a skillet and cook on medium until browned and cooked through.
- Add in the cream cheese.
- Add in some hot sauce to coat. There is no measurement because some like it hot, some like it not, so add in what you are comfortable with. You want all the chicken lightly coated with the sauce but you can go heavier if you like,
- Preheat oven to 350
- Unroll the crescent rolls into triangle and smear a little ranch dressing on the entire surface of the crescent.
- Add a little chicken to wide side of each crescent (careful not to add too much!)
- Now top with a little cheese,
- Sprinkle some scallions on.
- Roll up and bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown!
Roll them up, place them on a cookie sheet and in minutes you have cheesy, warm little buttery bundles with a spark of heat, the perfect combination!
Can I use precooked chicken?
Of course!! If you have leftover chicken use that, or buy a rotisserie chicken and shred that.
Can I use a different cheese?
Sure! Use your favorite cheese, pepperjack would make these even spicier!
What else can I add to these Cheesy Buffalo Ranch Chicken Roll Ups?
Bacon would be delicious in these, maybe some caramelized onion and peppers. Corn and black beans would also be great in these.
Now my family can take a little heat and these are not very spicy at all (they can be if you add more hot sauce) but if you want to forgo the heat altogether just swap out the buffalo sauce for bbq sauce and bam another scrumptious dinner! The possibilities are endless with a meal like this. You could add a little hot sauce and bbq sauce for a spicy bbq version, switch out the hot sauce for a chipotle hot sauce and you will have a smoky version. You can totally customize this to your family’s taste and your pantry’s contents.
I hope you guys love these as much as we do and they help you get a fast and fabulous dinner on the table in no time on those busy nights!
Want more Easy Chicken Dinner Recipes? Check out these.
- Slow Cooker Chicken Caesar Sandwiches
- Slow Cooker Queso Chicken
- One Pot Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
- Crack Chicken Stuffed Shells
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 943Total Fat: 50gSaturated Fat: 27gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 178mgSodium: 1076mgCarbohydrates: 92gFiber: 5gSugar: 23gProtein: 30g