Kraft Heinz sponsored this post, but the opinions are my own.
Hey ya’ll!! It is almost fall! I am so excited! I am most excited for pumpkin flavored everything, scarves and boots, and chilly weather. But everyone else is excited for football season to come back. Once Labor Day comes and goes it’s all football all the time. Now while I am not the biggest fan of football and neither is my hubs that does not mean we don’t enjoy football season. Why do we like it? All the food! Football season has the best food! Nachos, hot dogs, wings and dips galore?!? Count me in!
We often go to tailgates or watch parties, where we tailgate indoors at home.
Of course it would be rude to show up without bringing a dish and I have got the perfect one! I am a busy mom so I like things that are quick and easy but I also like to impress so I always want to bring a dish that people rave about and I have found all of those things in these easy Cheese and Ham Spirals.
Flaky puff pastry is spiraled with OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Smoked Ham and KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese. The secret ingredient is a little touch of cayenne pepper to give these spirals a pop of flavor.
Puff pastry is so easy to work with and makes the perfect crust for that delicious OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Smoked Ham which pairs perfectly with KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese and that hint of cayenne is what really takes these over the top.
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, 1/2 of 17-1/4-oz. pkg., thawed
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 1/4 tsp. ground red pepper, cayenne
- 8 slices OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Smoked Ham
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Beat egg and water until blended. Unfold pastry on lightly floured surface. Roll into 14x10-inch rectangle; cut lengthwise in half. Brush both pastry halves lightly with egg. Sprinkle 1 pastry piece with 3 Tbsp. cheese and pepper; cover with ham and remaining pastry piece, egg side down. Roll gently with rolling pin to seal. Brush lightly with some of the remaining egg.
- Roll up tightly into 14-inch log, starting at 1 long side; cut crosswise into 24 slices. Place, cut sides down, on parchment-covered baking sheet. Brush with remaining egg; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 12 to 14 min. or until golden brown.
These are so poppable and delicious, no one can resist grabbing one every time they walk by.
These are so easy to make and adults love them, kids love them, they are great warm, they are great room temp, they are great with dipping sauces. They are always the first snack to disappear.
I love that I can get everything I need to make these awesome little bites right at my local Walmart. I can just pop in, grab what I need and in no time I have these Cheese and Ham Spirals ready to go to whatever tailgate or watch party we have that weekend.
With Walmart you can just #GrabGoWow, Grab what you need, go to the kitchen to make it and WOW your guests and friends!
Visit GrabGoWow.com for more great recipes you can make with products you can pick up in no time at Walmart.
So whether you are planning that last big summer bash for Labor Day or if you are prepping for some serious football game parties, Walmart has you covered!
Be sure to make these Cheese and Ham Spirals and then head over to GrabGoWow.com to find even more great recipes!