This shop has been compensated by Inmar Intelligence and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #DigestiveHealth2020
Hey guys! The holidays are finally upon us. I am so excited! I love everything about the holidays, the festive mood, the decorations, the music, and of course all of the delicious food! From those perfectly cooked turkeys and pumpkin pies, to sweet glazed ham and Christmas cookies, I love it all!!
Of course indulging in all that scrumptious food doesn’t always come without a price.
PEPCID AC® Maximum Strength for Heartburn Prevention & Relief on hand so I can always enjoy all the holiday goodies I want.
I really like that it controls heartburn before, during, and after it starts, which means I can take it anytime I need it to prevent and relieve heartburn.
And it starts to relieve heartburn in 15-30 minutes which is fabulous, because as a busy mom I am always in a rush. Just one tablet (taken 10-60 minutes before a meal) prevents and treats heartburn and lasts all day*, which is why I always have PEPCID AC® Maximum Strength for Heartburn Prevention & Relief for the times I need powerful heartburn relief.
(*based on 8 hours of symptom relief studying during the day)
Click on the image above to purchase these products at Walmart.
I try to stay on top of heartburn by watching what I am eating and making foods that I know shouldn’t give me trouble.
I really enjoy this Chai Tea Glazed Gingerbread. Ginger is known to help all sorts of tummy issues, which makes it a perfect safe dessert that I know won’t give me any trouble; however, if it does, I have my PEPCID AC® on hand.
This luscious loaf is packed full of that gingerbread flavor we all crave this time of year. I take it up a notch by adding a quick Chai Tea glaze because the flavors just work so well together.
This is a great recipe because not only can you serve it any small get together you are having but it travels perfectly and makes a great gift!
At the start of the holiday season I also like to make sure that my kitchen and bathroom always has the necessities anyone might need after a big meal. PEPCID AC®, LACTAID® and IMODIUM® are three things I always make sure I have on hand and where my guests can easily get them if they need them.
I love being a good host and being prepared for whatever anyone may need.
PEPCID AC®, LACTAID® and IMODIUM® right at Walmart when I do my weekly grocery order and I just add them right to my online cart and then I can have them delivered or I can pick them up. Such a timesaver!!
So this holiday season make sure to stock up so you can enjoy all those holiday meals and treats!
Find out more at the Digestive Health Hub HERE!
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup molasses
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Heat oven to 350. Grease 2 loaf pans. In large bowl, beat brown sugar and butter with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs; beat well. In small bowl, stir molasses, water and baking soda until well mixed; beat into brown sugar mixture.
2. Gradually stir in flour and remaining bread ingredients until well blended. Spoon batter evenly into pans.
3. Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans on cooling rack 15 minutes; remove from pans. Cool completely, about 1 hour 15 minutes.
4. In small bowl, stir together powdered sugar and Chai Tea. Drizzle the glaze all of over the top of the loaf.