This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #KeepingMomsCool #CollectiveBias
Hey y’all!! It’s fall! My most favorite time of the year. You start to pull out the scarves and boots. You need a thicker blanket to snuggle into at night. The air in the morning is brisk and there is a nip in the evening.
It also means to back to school. I also love back to school time. I actually enjoy notebook shopping and lunch packing (the homework part is ehhh).
While this is my favorite season it is also my busiest. There are new schedules to remember, new routines to fall into, it is the busy time for my job and of course there is a new little baby in the mix.
My days are busy but my nights are hectic. Trying to get everyone fed and in bed while simultaneously getting my husband out the door to work really wears me down.
Dinner needs to be fast and easy. I do not have time for dinner battles so I like to make sure I have plenty of Dean’s favorites so I know he gets a good dinner before bedtime.
While stocking up on adorable folders and funky pencils at Target for back to school I knew I needed to check out the freezer section to make sure I had a good arsenal of food for those busy nights.
I found their “Kid’s Fave” section and was super excited! They have this amazing brand called Kidfresh which are nutritious meals with up to 1/2 cup of hidden veggies in every Kidfresh meal, but they are hidden within your kiddos favorite foods.
I was also super excited to find out there was a Cartwheel offer on these.
Right now at Target until September 24 there is a limited trial offer on Cartwheel 40% off.
Get your offer HERE
Offer: 40% OFF any Kidfresh Meal Activation and Expiration: 9/11 – 9/24
That means Dean can eat his favorite dinner, chicken nuggets and macaroni & cheese and I can feel good because he is getting his veggies in and he doesn’t even know, shhh!
Dean loves their chicken nuggets and mac & cheese.
The nuggets are an excellent source of protein, have 10 g whole grain per serving and have pureed veggies like cauliflower and onion hidden in them, yum!
I pair it with their macaroni & cheese which I admit I can’t stop sneaking bites of. I was amazed the first time I made it because I have never seen frozen mac & cheese with real shredded cheese on top!
Dean can’t even tell there is pureed carrots in the sauce (to be honest neither can I!) it just tastes like creamy, cheesy, scrumptious mac & cheese!
I am in love with these Kidfresh meals! They are made with no artificial colors or ingredients, no synthetic colors or flavors and that is so important in our house as Dean has a dye allergy.
Not only do these Kidfresh meals sneak in the veggies Dean would not eat, and are nutritious but they are also frozen and cook up in minutes! That means you are never more than a few minutes away from giving your kids a nutritious and delicious dinner that you will feel good serving them.
There are so many varieties available from pizzas to fish sticks, pasta and meatballs. They are such a great deal ranging between $2.99 and $3.99 you can stock up and always be prepared on those nights where dinner seems impossible.
Speaking of dinner being impossible I want to share with you 5 tips to help make dinner stress free. There are simple things you can do to get dinner on the table with out the stress and drama.
5 TIPS FOR A STRESS FREE DINNER
- Meal plan! This seems like such a no brainer but I know some of us are guilty of just wandering around the grocery store without any real agenda for dinners. It takes just a few minutes to sit down and write out 5-7 days worth of dinner and write down the ingredients that you need. This will make sure you aren’t wondering what to make for dinner and it also cuts down on extra grocery trips through out the week.
- Prep ahead!! You can wash and chop some fruits and veggies ahead of time saving you precious minutes during the witching hour at night when the kids are screaming for dinner.
- Take some help from the store. The grocery store is plethora of items and shortcuts that can help you get a meal put together in no time. So make sure to take some help from the shelf whenever you can
- Take a day to make meals you can freeze, casseroles you can throw right into the oven, or dishes that can go into the slow cooker in the morning.
- The freezer is your friend! Keep your freezer with stocked with ready to go meals like Kidfresh for those nights when you just can’t even!
I am so glad I found these Kidfresh meals, they are just amazing! They are delicious, they are hiding nutritious veggies in my kid’s favorite foods, I feel good feeding them this and they are ready in minutes, win win win win!
Try them out for yourself soon!
You can find out more about Kidfresh by following there here….