This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #WhenImHungry #CollectiveBias
Hey y’all!! So today I am going to share with you a super awesome over the top dessert recipe, but first…..
I want to talk to you a little bit of being hangry. You know what I’m talking about, when you get so hungry you get angry. That is no fun and you aren’t yourself when you’re hungry. The perfect solution to that is a snack and what better to snack on than SNICKERS®? The combination of roasted peanuts, nougat, caramel and chocolate can banish any bad mood and turn right back into your smiling self.
I will admit I get quite hangry every now and then and it makes me be a not so patient mommy and I can see that so I take a minute to myself and enjoy a SNICKERS®. Not only do the peanuts provide a protein punch to fill me up but the chocolate soothes that ill-tempered mommy beast that can come out after a long busy day when I haven’t had 2 seconds to myself to eat. So I always make sure to keep some SNICKERS® in my candy drawer and a few snack size ones in my purse for those long shopping trips. With all the new flavors SNICKERS® has like SNICKERS® Extreme, Peanut Butter Squares and SNICKERS® Almond there is always a flavor for anyone’s hungry moment.
Now I love keeping a stash of SNICKERS® for snacking but I also love to bake with it. The candy just makes any dessert super special and I knew the SNICKERS® Almond would be the perfect ingredient for my cheesecake pops.
These SNICKERS® Almond Cheesecake Pops are amazing! Everyone loves them and they are sinfully delicious. Plus who doesn’t love cheesecake ON A STICK?!?
So to get started I make a simple cheesecake batter mixed with chopped SNICKERS® Almond Bars which I pour into a dish lined with non-stick foil (my best friend).
After it has baked and cooled in the refrigerator I cut it into squares and pop a stick in each one and freeze them.
Then they get a little dip in some white chocolate (they won’t look perfect here but we are going to jazz them up)
Drizzles of chocolate and caramel and sliced almonds dress these pops up and take them over the top!
- 4 8 ounce packages cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 SNICKERS Almond Bars chopped
- 1 pound white almond bark
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Melted caramel bits, baking aisle
- Sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, 175 degrees C. Line an 8x8 baking dish with non-stick foil or greased parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese with sugar until smooth. Blend in milk, and then mix in the eggs one at a time, mixing just enough to incorporate. Mix in vanilla and flour until smooth. Stir in chopped SNICKERS.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour or until set.
- Let cool to room temperature on counter and then in fridge for 4-6 hours, overnight is fine too
- Cut the cheesecake into little square and insert a stick or paper straw.
- Freeze 4-6 hours.
- Melt your almond bark in a double boiler or in microwave until smooth and melted.
- Quickly dip your frozen cheesecake bites in the almond bark and set onto wax paper.
- Melt your chocolate chips and drizzle over pops.
- Sprinkle with almonds.
- Drizzle with melted caramel.
- Serve to your amazed guests.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
No one can resist picking up these little bites of heaven on a stick!
These are utterly luscious and sure to be a big hit whenever you make them.
So whether you are hangry and not yourself or just want to make a spectacular dessert just reach in your candy drawer and pull out a SNICKERS® in any flavor and you will be back to yourself in no time!
Want more sweetness?
Enter the SNICKERS® “Who are you when you’re hungry?” contest by uploading a personal photo or video from your Computer, Facebook, Instagram or use the SNICKERS® Meme Generator to create something new! Voting begins at Noon on 5/11/15 and ends at 11:59:59AM ET on 7/15/15.
If you want more yummy inspiration you can see more great SNICKERS® recipes and fun stories on the SNICKERS® social hub.
What is your favorite SNICKERS® flavor?
Who are you when you’re hungry?