Welcome to another week of our Slow Cooker Series!! Dana from This Silly Girl’s Life and I are each sharing a new slow cooker recipe every week this month so you get double the yumminess!!
This week I revamped the photos my Slow Cooker 3 Ingredient Beef Tip recipe that I got from my grandma. Once there is a nip in the air these dinner is on weekly rotation.
It is extremely easy and super flavorful and makes a great gravy for noodles, rice or mashed potatoes.
It really doesn’t get any easy than dump one package stew beef, one can cream of mushroom soup and one can cream of onion soup into your crockpot turn it on and wait for a hearty, comforting dinner to be cooked for you.
The beef come out fall apart tender and the gravy is so rich and savory it is amazing that such a delicious meal can be made with just three ingredients.
Now you can tweak this recipe and easily turn it into a beef stew by adding potatoes or veggies later on before it’s done cooking.
- 3 pounds stew beef
- 1 can cream of onion soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Mix the two soups in the bottom of your crockpot, add the beef and stir.
- Cover and let cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4-6 hours.
- Twenty minutes before eating throw in your cooked peas or cooked carrots or any other cooked veggies.
- Serve over rice, noodles or potatoes.
Dana made these amazing Slow Cooker Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes this week and I cannot wait to make some!!
Check out last weeks Slow Cooker Recipes!
Want even MORE slow cooker recipes? Check back each Tuesday where we will be posting new slow cooker recipes or you can check out some of my other slow cookers recipes below!