See how I made this easy and delicious meal with Campbell’s® Sauces as part of a sponsored post for Socialstars. #CampbellsSauces
Hey y’all!! Are you recovering from the holidays? I know I am!! I also know I am not sure I want to ever step foot back in the kitchen after spending the holiday season in there baking and cooking my heart out!
Thankfully I can turn to new Campbell’s® Sauces! Right now I am loving their Oven Sauces. Just 5 minutes prep is all it takes to get a warm, comforting meal straight from the oven. Oh and there is only one pan, so there is practically no cleanup! I just pop my chopped chicken and veggies in an oven proof dish with the Oven Sauce for 40 minutes and dinner is done!
I love the warmth an oven meal brings to the house on a cold and dreary night and the heavenly smell of dinner baking away makes the whole house cozy.
For tonight’s dinner I chose Campbell’s® Classic Roasted Chicken Oven Sauce. It took no time to chop up the carrots, potatoes and chicken.
Then I just poured the sauce over.
Gave it all a stir and popped it in the oven. That was it!!
To make dinner even easier I decided to top it with biscuits during the last 15 minutes of cooking to make it One Pan Chicken & Biscuits Stew (saved me from dirtying a pan for the biscuits).
This was delicious!! The Classic Roasted Chicken Oven Sauce was so savory and added just the perfect amount of flavor to the chicken and the veggies. It gave me a thickened flavorful gravy perfect for dipping those biscuits in. This was a winner dinner for my family, they loved it!
I loved that it was easy, fast and I was able to get a delicious comforting meal to my family with no effort.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts OR 8 skinless, boneless chicken thighs (about 1 1/2 lb.)
- 2 cups red potatoes cut in 1/2″ to 1″ pieces
- 2 cups carrots peeled and cut in 1″ pieces
- 1 can flaky large biscuits
- Heat oven to 400 F
- Place chicken into 13x9x2″ baking dish. Arrange potatoes and carrots around chicken. Spread sauce evenly over chicken and vegetables.
- Bake 30 minutes, remove from oven and place uncooked biscuits on top. Place back in oven and continue cooking another 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender. Let stand 5 minutes.
With the weather getting colder and colder I know on those blustery nights I will be turning to my Campbell’s® Oven Sauces to warm up my family’s tummies!
Now my only problem is which yummy sauce to choose next, Sweet Teriyaki Chicken, Chicken Pot Pie, or Creamy Garlic Butter Chicken, yum!!
What will you make with Campbell’s® Oven Sauces?