This is a sponsored post for Lunchbox and Hellman’s. All opinions are 100% my own.
Hey guys! I hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving full of love laughter and of course plenty of delicious food! I know I spend a lot of time preparing for the big day and that is why I am so glad Albertsons/Safeway gets that and helps me save!
They also help me save on Hellman’s mayonnaise which is a Thanksgiving staple for making all those turkey sandwiches and the creamiest leftover turkey casserole (more on that in just a minute)
Be sure to check your weekly ad starting November 16th for all the details on how you can save on your Thanksgiving and holiday favorites!
I have another holiday treat for you in the form of an amazing sweepstakes starting 11/26/2015! The Love Your Leftover Instagram Sweepstakes is a great way to show off your spectacular Thanksgiving leftovers for your chance to win an awesome Love Your Leftovers Holiday Prize Pack!
Entering is easy as pie (pumpkin of course) You just snap a picture of your Thanksgiving leftovers and post it to Instagram using the hashtag #LYLSweepstakes for the chance to win on the following Love Your Leftovers Holiday Prize Packs…
Just think your leftover stuffing could win you an amazing prize!!
Now speaking of amazing let me get to that recipe I have been promising you!
This is Hellman’s delicious Thanksgiving Leftover Casserole and it is soo good! We always have tons and tons of leftovers, even after eating twice on Thanksgiving, then making sandwiches there is still so many leftovers and this casserole takes care of them and transforms them into an absolutely delicious casserole!
You just need your leftover turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Then you just need a little Hellman’s and some mozzarella cheese and you are on your way to an easy, fast and scrumptious casserole.
Thanksgiving Leftover Casserole
- 4 cups leftover prepared stuffing divided
- 4 cups coarsely chopped leftover cooked turkey about 1 lb.
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 cups leftover mashed potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spray 8-inch baking dish with no-stick cooking spray. Spoon in 2 cups stuffing, then top with turkey.
- Combine 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with cranberry sauce; evenly spread over turkey.
- Combine remaining 1/2 cup Mayonnaise, potatoes and cheese in large bowl. Evenly spread on turkey, then top with remaining 2 cups stuffing.
- Bake 40 minutes or until heated through. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Garnish, if desired, with dried cranberries.
Look how droolworthy that is! Yum!!
So let your leftovers win you a prize then turn them into a spectacular casserole! Happy Holidays!!!