Hi guys! New month, new series! This month we are bringing you our grilling series!
It’s warming up outside and that can only mean one thing…. time to fire up the grill! We all have an arsenal of burger, steak and rib recipes and we hope to give you some new ideas for grilling. We have a ton of great grilling recipes in store for you, so crank up that flame and get grilling!
The first recipe I am going to share with you is my Grilled Chicken Bacon Ranch Nachos! Crunchy chips are topped with melty cheese, grilled ranch chicken, crispy bacon, ranch sour cream and your favorite nacho toppings!
These make for a great appetizer, snack or dinner, no time is a bad time for nachos especially when bacon is involved! Oh and the whole thing is drizzled with ranch sour cream, what’s not to love!!
Grilled Chicken Bacon Ranch Nachos
- Bag of tortilla chips
- Small envelope dry ranch dressing
- 8 oz sour cream
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups shredded colby jack cheese
- 1 pound bacon chopped
- Scallions tomatoes
- Mix 8oz sour cream with 1-1 1/2 tsp dry ranch dressing. Place in fridge while preparing rest of dish.
- Chop, fry and drain 1 pound of bacon.
- Sprinkle your chicken breasts with a little dry ranch dressing and pepper.
- Grill chicken till cooked through.
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Sprinkle cheese over tortilla chips and place under broiler till cheese is melted. Or microwave for a minute or two till cheese is melted.
- Top with chicken, bacon, scallions and tomatoes.
- Drizzle ranch sour cream all over the nachos.
Be sure to head over to Dana’s and check out her Fresh Grilled Corn and Tomato Salad! Yum!
Follow me on Pinterest for more yummy recipes!!