It’s Christmas Eve!!!! Are you scrambling with last minute shopping, wrapping and baking? I am!
Take a break from the holiday rush and check out mine and Dana’s cookie series. We have some amazing cookie recipes here perfect to leave for Santa. These cookies are so good, he just might leave you extra presents ;)
This week I am sharing my recipe for Double Peanut Butter Cookies. These are moist perfect peanut butter cookies taken to the next level by adding in Reeses Pieces, giving the cookies crunchy little pops of more peanut butter.
These are definitely a peanut butter lovers dream cookie!
I always put these on my Christmas Eve dessert platter because the holidays are filled with chocolate, peppermint and gingerbread and it is nice to have a variety and throw in some peanut butter.
So pour a glass of milk and leave out a few of these cookies for Saint Nick tonight!
- 1/2 cup 1 stick butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup REESE'S PIECES Candies
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter, egg and vanilla in large bowl until fluffy. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until well blended. Stir in candies. Drop by heaping teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned; remove from oven. Cool slightly; remove from pan to wire rack. Cool completely.
- Makes about 30 cookies.
Want more cookie goodness? Check out Dana’s Triple Chocolate Blondies!!!
Looking for even more cookie recipes? Check out the rest of our cookies!!