This is a sponsored post on behalf of Acorn and Pillsbury. All opinions are 100% my own.
Its almost Christmas!!! My favorite holiday! I love all the excitement leading up to it which is why I always get an early start! Yup I am putting my tree up next weekend! Why? Because I can lol! Christmas is over with in the blink of an eye so why not get a jump on it and have longer to enjoy that magical season.
Of course now that Halloween is over and Thanksgiving menus are probably already planned time to start planning those Christmas menus.
There is nothing I love more than holiday baking and creating special recipe full of holiday spirit!
One thing I make sure to stock up during the holiday season is lots of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls. you can never have too many in your fridge. From the perfect warm and flaky rolls on the side of a holiday meal to the base of a million delicious holiday recipes Pillsbury Crescent rolls are always the star of a great meal.
Right now you can get 2 packs of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls at your local Walmart so you can make twice the deliciousness, twice the memories and twice the magic this holiday season!
This Ranch Club Crescent Roll Tree is the perfect Christmas appetizer. I arranged pinwheels of crescent rolls that are full of turkey, cheese, bacon and ranch and arranged them into the shape of Christmas tree before baking which was really easy but you could also do it in a wreath shape and put some ranch in the middle for dipping.
Ranch Club Crescent Roll Tree
- 2 cans of refrigerated Pillsbury crescent rolls
- Half pound of deli turkey chopped
- I cup shredded cheese
- 4 tablespoons ranch
- 8 slices microwave bacon chopped
- 4-6 scallions chopped
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Mix the chopped turkey, shredded cheese bacon and chopped scallions together in a bowl.
- Unroll dough; separate into 2 long rectangles. Press each into rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
- Place a small amount of the mixture on each rectangle covering the whole surface except for the edges, you want to leave a seam to help with sealing the rolls up.
- Roll up each rectangle into a log, sealing them at the seam.
- Slice the log and place the slices in a Christmas tree pattern on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 17 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Let cool slightly and carefully transfer to a serving platter. ( if it breaks apart you can put it back together like a puzzle and no one will know lol.)
- Serve with ranch or honey mustard for dipping.
This Ranch Club Crescent Roll Tree is simple to make and full of festive fun. It is sure to wow your guest and be the star of the holiday table! Make them for your next holiday get together and watch your family and friends devour them!
So this holiday season be sure to head to your Walmart and pick up Pillsbury Crescent Rolls in a 2 packs and have a happy holiday season!