This is a sponsored post for Lunchbox. All opinions are 100% my own.
Hey y’all!! I have got another great grilling recipe for you all today! Asian Grilled Chicken Sandwiches! How delicious do those sound?!? Like totally yummy right? Of course you want to rush right out and make them (and you should!)
First I want to talk to you about some summer staples. Around here summer time means lighting bugs, late night thunder storms, and amazing summertime cookouts!
There are a few things you need at every cookout in the south, deviled eggs, potato salad, pound cake, Lipton’s Sweet Tea and Hellmann’s Mayonnaise.
Personally I like to stock up on Hellmann’s Mayo and Lipton Tea when I shop at Sam’s Club because we go through a lot of it! We drink the tea by the gallon around here and Hellmann’s Mayonnaise goes in everything from the deviled eggs, potato salad and pasta salad to topping off our burgers and dogs. Summer just wouldn’t be summer without those two necessities.
Speaking of Lipton…
Right now Lipton is celebrating it’s 125th anniversary by giving you fans a chance to win a grand prize trip to the Lipton Be More Tea festival in Charleston, SC October 24th, 2015. The winner will get two VIP tickets to see The Roots, Passion Pit, Walk the Line and St. Lucia as well an awesome Lipton/Hellmann’s Summer Prize Pack!
Fifty first prizes will be awarded. Each first prize winner will receive a $25 Sam’s Club gift card! How awesome is that?!?
Okay now onto this awesome recipe! We love grilling in the summer and I especially love grilling up boneless, skinless thighs! They stay so juicy and flavorful on the grill!
I stumbled across this amazing recipe for Grilled Asian Chicken Sandwiches using Hellmann’s Mayonnaise, yum! This is one of my new favorite things to grill up because it is bursting with flavor and a nice change up from the same old bbq chicken.
This recipe couldn’t be more easy either. You just whip up your marinade and marinate your chicken thighs.
Then onto the grill they go. Once grilled up I place the thighs on soft wheat buns and drizzle a little of the reserved sauce over the top.
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 4 whole grain rolls or hamburger buns or regular buns
- Whisk together Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, soy sauce and garlic
- powder in small bowl. Remove 1/4 cup of mixture cover, and reserve, refrigerated.
- Whisk orange juice into remaining mayonnaise mixture.
- Pour 1/4 cup marinade over chicken in medium nonaluminum bowl or resealable plastic
- bag; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 3 to
- hours. Refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill chicken, turning occasionally
- and brushing frequently with 1/4 cup of the refrigerated marinade, 12 minutes or until
- thoroughly cooked.
- Divide reserved Mayonnaise, soy sauce and garlic powder mixture between 4 buns. Grill
- buns until browned. Slice chicken and serve in buns.
Simple and easy yet full of flavor and a great change up! Your family will love these sandwiches, I know we do!
So head on out to Sam’s Club and stock up on your summer must-haves including lots of Lipton Tea and Hellmann’s Mayonnaise. Then fire up the grill and whip up a batch of these delicious sandwiches for your family!
Don’t forget to share your yummy summer creations and tag #SCSummerMeals !