Hot Ham & Cheese Croissants; the most delicious sandwiches ever! The buttery croissants, melty cheese and a honey mustard sauce all melt together to make the perfect sandwich which you can keep in the fridge and warm up anytime!
Hey guys!! I am bringing you one of my all time favorite fast dinners. I love this recipe because it easy, fast, delicious and convenient.
These Hot Ham & Swiss Croissants are full of flavor, melty and satisfying. I love that I can whip up a big batch of them and stash them in the fridge until dinner or lunch the next day, whenever anyone is hungry!
The honey mustard sauce on these really bump up the flavor and take them to the next level. The buttery croissant holds all the warm ham and gooey cheese deliciousness. Everything compliments each other so well making it the ultimate sandwich! Plus having a fridge full of these means dinner or even lunch is never more than a few minutes away.
I just spread a little homemade honey mustard on a split croissant.
Add swiss cheese on both sides (you can never have enough cheese!!) Then pile on some thin sliced ham.
Sandwich it closed.
Wrap in foil.
Now you can either put them in the fridge or bake them.
I place what I need on a cookie sheet and pop them in a 350 degree oven for about 10-15 minutes. You just want to warm them up and really melt the cheese.
Then voila you have the perfect dinner! I serve these with a little side salad and it makes for an amazing dinner that is so easy to whip together!
Mini Croissants would be perfect to use too!
You can make a bunch of these at the beginning of the week and anyone can help themselves to hot sandwich anytime they want!
Want more quick dinners?
Get the recipe!!
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 4 croissants split
- 8 slices swiss cheese
- Pound deli ham (any flavor you like and you might not end up using the whole pound, depends on how thick you like your sandwiches)
- Mix the mustard, honey and brown sugar together.
- Spread the honey mustard mixture on each side of the four split croissants.
- Place a slice on swiss on each half of the croissants.
- Top the bottom half of each croissant with however much ham you like.
- Place two halves back together.
- Wrap in foil.
- Place in fridge for later or
- Place in a 350 preheated oven for 10-15 minute. Yum!
Don’t forget to head on over to Dana’s and check out her yummy Smoked Caesar Salad with Chicken!