Hellllooo! It is another week here and that means you get more chicken recipes!!!! Dana and I are bringing you our Chicken Series and that means each week we will both be sharing a chicken recipe with you. So you get double the yumminess!
This week I am sharing with you a recipe for Chicken Alfredo Dip. This dip is amazing! All the goodness of chicken alfredo but in dip form! You can dip in crackers, pita chips, toasted bread slices or even veggies.
This dip could not be simpler to make and you can make it even quicker by using shredded rotisserie chicken if you want. The flavor of the dip comes from the jarred alfredo sauce you use, so use one you know you like. I used Prego for this dip and it was 14.5 ounce jar.
This dip definitely is a crowd pleaser and I guarantee you there will no leftovers lol! So next time you are having a get together or headed to a party whip up this Chicken Alfredo Dip, you will be glad you did (and so will everyone else ;)
Chicken Alfredo Dip
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 8 oz block cream cheese softened
- 1 jar alfredo sauce 14.5 oz or so
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Boil the chicken and shred.
- Mix the chicken with the cream cheese, alfredo sauce and 1 1/2 cups mozzarella.
- Place into glass pie dish or 8x8 pyrex dish.
- Top with remaining mozzarella and a sprinkling of Parmesan.
- Bake in oven at 350 for 20-25 minutes, until bubbly.
- Serve with crackers, pita chips, toasted baguette slices or veggies.
Want more chicken? Check out Dana’s Creamy Roasted Garlic & Chicken Tart with Balsamic Vinaigrette. Yum!
Looking for more chicken recipes? Check out the rest of the series here!