Hey!! I am back with another recipe for our Christmas Series!!
Now we always have a large decadent Christmas Eve meal, sometimes turkey and ham and sometimes prime rib, and these Bacon Ranch Twice Baked Potatoes make the perfect side for any holiday meal.
This recipe is for one potato which actually makes two twice baked potatoes, so just double, triple or quadruple the recipe to fit your family. You can also make these with cute little baby potatoes too for a small portion.
These potatoes are so simple to make and really don’t require a lot of ingredients but they are still bursting with flavor and just the perfect thing to add a little something different to the table.
Can I just say that these Bacon Ranch Potatoes are delicious, cheddar cheese and crispy bacon all mixed together with fluffy potato, butter and then you get that pop of ranch flavor that seasons the potatoes perfectly!
You know what else rocks about this recipe? You can make the night before and pop these bad boys in the fridge and just give em their second bake right before dinner, easy peasy!
So don’t stress over your holiday dinner this year, just make up a batch of these Bacon Ranch Twice Baked Potatoes and you will look like a kitchen rock star and I promise there will be happy faces all around the table when they get a taste of that special ranch ingredient (I mean really who doesn’t like ranch, right?!)
Plus there’s bacon and that is an automatic win for any recipe!
Bacon Ranch Twice Baked Potatoes
- 1 large baking potato
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons Ranch dressing plus some for drizzling
- 2 slices bacon fried and crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- salt and pepper
- Bake or microwave the potato until cooked through.
- Let cool until able to handle.
- Slice the potato in halve.
- Gently scoop out the potatos leaving just the skin and little potato for stability.
- Mix the scooped potato with the butter, ranch, bacon, most of the cheese, salt and pepper.
- Fill the potato skins with the potato bacon mixture.
- Top the potatoes with a little extra cheese and bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes until the cheese is melted and potatoes are warmed through.
- Drizzle potatoes with a little extra ranch and serve!
I hope these potatoes end up on your holiday menu this season!! Speaking of which, what are some of your favorite holiday sides?
Don’t forget to head on over to Dana’s and check out her Classic Macaroni and Cheese, yum!!
You can follow me on Pinterest for even more yummy inspiration!